24

Chapter 15 but Wang Yibo pov the next chapter is going to be like that too dont expect much too 

There are a few moments Wang Yibo was the happiest in his life. You could count them down with one hand but nonetheless, he was the happiest in the moments. Some of them when he and Seungyoun were admitted into military school together. All his life Wang Yibo never wanted anything to do with Bussiness or his family company well at least until he was in his mid 40's he would join then now he was busy fulfilling his dreams. Nothing could be greater than the excitement he had when the letter came he got so excited that he hugged his father well that was the first and the last time he did so.

The second most excitement was the day of Seungyoun's wedding. He was really excited for his friend that he had finally found the one and they had settled down in harmony. All his life when he knew Seungyoun (since their diaper days) and when they were the suitable age to get into relationships Seungyoun had always been a little bit out of luck when it came to relationships and love. He dated there and here but it was never serious and it all changed when he met Wooseok the 'cute medical student' and Wang Yibo was glad it changed for the better.

Another exciting moment was when Xiao Zhan said yes to being his boyfriend after a few dates here and there. Or when they celebrated holidays and birthdays together as a couple they were all the beautiful memories he had with his now ex-husband. Also the day he proposed to Xiao Zhan and the day of their wedding was one of the only exciting moments in his life.

It was no secret that he still had romantic feelings for his ex-husband even after the divorce. It was an open secret to all. Even though his father was behind his divorce (mainly) the clauses in the divorce paperwork also showed otherwise. Their marriage had hurt Xiao Zhan, even though they were husband goals it still impacted Xiao Zhan mentally in a negative way, and Yibo himself could have seen the signs if he was home that 80% of the time.

But now his ex-husband was much happier than when he was with him after the divorce was finalized. That was a partial reason why he took on this mission to travel across the ocean to Kiribati and spend two years there trying to move on from Xiao Zhan but who was he kidding how can one move on from the one you love dearly. The days were getting better Wang Yibo could now sleep without crying himself to sleep, he could now look at Xiao Zhan pictures and smile instead of crying. He wasn't mopping around anymore, maybe that's what his cousin meant by being in new places can heal you. Wang Yibo now looked forward to his mornings instead of dreading it. Also with Team Alpha/ his friends joining him a month later, Wang Yibo could say he was enjoying his healing time in Kiribati.

But all of that crashed when he saw his husband in Kiribati 5 months later. It was nearly 2 years later after the divorce and 4 years later after they had cut ties with each other. Wang Yibo was lying before he had not and never moved on from his ex-husband he never tried to. Now he was facing his husband 6,000 miles away from home in a foreign country that brought them here for their work. He had to act like he didn't care but it was very hard not to turn and look at his husband beautiful face when he heard the melody of his laugh or when he whined to Wooseok about the co-workers speculating that he was married to Wooseok. Every laugh from his ex-husband that was sitting 2 tables away from theirs brought a smile to his face like it always did. The team looked at him with concerned faces but he smiled at them showing them that he was okay but was he really.