Chapter 1: E-mail and New Client

IT'S just another ordinary day for Kelly, with nothing to care about or do, and boredom is killing every inch of her. Not until she received an e-mail from an unknown individual named Mr. Hunter. She went straight to his e-mail.

From: Ian Hunter

Subject: Asking for an Appointment

Date: May 10, 2019, 10:31

To: Kelly Paxman

Miss Paxman,

Good day!

I'd like to schedule a meeting with you at CH Company. Please let me know when you are available so that we can work something out.

Ian Hunter

Her mind was filled with questions. She has no idea why he is requesting an appointment. She has never met him and has no recollection of anyone endorsing or referring her as a surrogate mother. But Mr. Hunter's arrogance in his e-mail hits her, or has she misunderstood it? Hindi niya na lang iyon pinansin at ni-replyan niya na lang para malaman kung ano ang kailangan nito sa kanya.

From: Kelly Paxman

Subject: Available

Date: May 10, 2019, 10:33

To: Ian Hunter

Mr. Hunter, I have some free time. How about right now? What is the purpose of your meeting with me, by the way?

Kelly Paxman

From: Ian Hunter

Date: May 10, 2019, 10:35

Subject: Expecting You

To: Kelly Paxman

I'd rather talk about it in person. I'll be waiting for you here.

Ian Hunter

"Gaano ba ka-confidential ang pag-uusapan namin at ayaw niya pang sabihin thru e-mail?" irita niyang tanong sa hangin.

Binasa niyang muli ang pagpapalitan nila ng messages at kinain siya ng kanyang kyuryosidad tungkol sa pagkatao nito.

"Ian Hunter? CH Company?"

"Ano kaya ang kaugnayan niya sa CH company?"

Dahil sa napuno na naman ng mga tanong ang kanyang utak ay naghanap siya sa web ng impormasyon tungkol sa CH company.

Christian Hunter Holdings and Company, also known as CH Company, is one of the world's leading perfume companies, led by Christian Hunter, who is regarded as one of the most successful and hottest bachelors of his generation by Dorbes Magazine. Mr. Hunter made his own name in the perfume industry at a young age, and it didn't take long for his business to take off.

And, as one of the hottest bachelors of his generation, many women wonder if he is hiding his girlfriend and simply wants a private life with her. And even if this unconfirmed detail is false, many girls will get excited just to have him. It's a grandiose dream, but they're still hoping that one day they'll be the lucky one who can captivate the iron heart of this hottest and most successful bachelor.

She read the entire article about CH Company, but there is no related article about Mr. Ian Hunter other than the fact that he shares the same surname as the head of the CH Company.

"Baka kapatid siya ng may-ari?" usal niya.

Isinara niya na ang laptop niya at mukhang wala naman siyang mapapala. Naghanap na lang siya ng maayos na maisusuot para sa pakikipagkita niya kay Mr. Hunter. Simple at presentable. Mukhang kakaiba pa naman ang pag-uugali ng lalaking iyon. Hindi niya alam pero pakiramdam niya may angking kasupladuhan at ma-awtoridad ang lalaking iyon. Ang mga salita nito ay makapangyarihan at kinakailangang masunod.