Chapter 3: Contract

GAYA ng unang pag-uusap nina Kelly at Mr. Hunter, wala na naman sa tamang pag-iisip si Kelly hanggang sa makarating siya sa kanyang bahay. Nakuha na naman ng binata ang kanyang katinuan na tila ba nahipnotismo na naman siya ng isang napakag'wapo at mayamang Adonis na ubod ng pagka-arogante na nagngangalang Christian Hunter.

"Bakit ba ako nagkakaganito sa tuwing nagkakausap kami?" nasisiphayong tanong ni Kelly sa kanyang sarili habang tinatahak ang daan papunta sa kanyang k'warto.

"I'm completely exhausted!" ungot niyang sabi sabay bagsak ng kanyang katawan sa kama.

Napalingon siya sa envelope na nasa side table at napabuntong-hininga nang mabigat. Inayos niya ang kanyang sarili at napaupo nang tuwid saka isinandal ang kanyang likod sa headboard ng kanyang kama. Kinuha niya ang kontratang nasa loob ng envelope at sinimulang basahin ito.

CONTRACT

Made this day __________ of 2019 (The Commencement Date) between MR. CHRISTIAN HUNTER (The Dominant) MS. KELLY PAXMAN (The Carrier). The parties have both agreed to the following:

The terms of a binding contract between the Dominator and the Carrier are as follows:

FUNDAMENTAL TERMS:

The purpose of this contract is to demonstrate that the Carrier accepts the gestational carrying process on her own volition and is not coerced into signing this contract.

The Dominator and the Carrier agree and acknowledge that everything that occurs under the terms of this contract will be consensual and private. Additional terms and conditions may be agreed upon in writing.

The above warranties, agreements, and undertakings (as well as any additional conditions agreed under clause 1.2 above) are essential to the contract. Any breach will result in the contract being automatically terminated and the consequences of the breach being imposed.

Clauses 1.2 and 1.3 require that everything in this contract be read and understood.

ROLES

2.1 The Dominator is responsible for the Carrier's well-being, as well as proper training and guidance. He will determine the appropriate Carrier supervisions.

2.2 If Dominator fails to follow the agreed-upon terms and safety procedures outlined in this contract or agreed upon in addition under clause 1.2 above, the Carrier has the right to terminate this contract and receive the agreed-upon compensation.

2.3 The Carrier must always obey the Dominator.

COMMENCEMENT AND TERM

3.1 On the Commencement Date, the Dominator and Carrier enter into this contract fully aware of its nature and agree to abide by its terms without exception.

3.2 This contract will be in effect for twelve (12) months from the Commencement Date. When the Term expires, the parties will be free to resume their separate lives with no further obligations to each other.

LOCATION

The Carrier must live at the Dominator's house to ensure that all necessities and supervision for the Dominator's child are met.

SERVICE PROVISIONS

The following service provisions have been discussed and agreed upon by both parties and will be followed throughout the term. Both parties agreed that certain issues may arise that are not covered by the terms of this contract or the service provisions, and that certain issues may need to be renegotiated. In such cases, additional clauses may be proposed as amendments. Any additional clauses or amendments must be agreed upon, documented, and signed by both parties and must adhere to the fundamental terms outlined in clauses 1.2 and 1.3 above.