Synopsis

Life is always difficult as you face reality and adulthood, especially when you have to rely solely on yourself. This is what Kelly Paxman has had to deal with for the past three years. She's been living on her own for a long time, with no one to rely on but herself. For 9 months, a 20-year-old woman must care for herself and the new life that is beginning to develop inside her womb. As a surrogate mother, this is her responsibility. She began working as a tool for sowing fertilized eggs for couples who want to have a child through artificial insemination or surgical implantation in exchange for money when she was eighteen.

As Ian Hunter walked into her life unnoticed. A wealthy businessman who wishes to have a child but does not wish to marry. Their first meeting was a disaster because she was irritated by his arrogance and anti-social attitude. But once she met Ian, everything began to change and she began to lose in the same old hoops she used to. Will this make her life even more miserable than it was before? Will her impressions change over the course of their time together? Will she ever be able to bring new life and joy to others? Or will this bring them both happiness?