Chapter 29 - "Superwoman"

1 and a half months passed....

So the giant and I have been dating for a little over 2 months now. Being in a relationship with the giant was different. Not like I had a dating past to compare to. But you guys know how the giant is. He follows his own rules when he does things, so he was no different when it came to our relationship. He was still bossy, controlling, domineering, crazy and his weird self. And having a boyfriend who had all those traits combined was not easy people. He still frustrated and annoyed the hell out of me. In essence, he literally drove me crazy! I was the crazy woman now and it was all because of him. Most of the times I felt like pulling out my hair. We argued every single day. No joke. I mean, what did you guys expect? Of course being in a relationship with a person like the giant would cause us to butt heads...a lot. He was such an hardheaded ass! Even now that I'm telling you guys about this, I'm getting a little iffy. His friends found us entertaining when we had our arguments. They would watch us in amusement like they were watching their favorite show. They liked that I stood up to the giant...that I didn't let the giant always have the last word. They called me Superwoman if you guys can believe that. But I must admit that standing up to the giant wasn't an easy thing to do since the guy can be scary as fuck when he wants to. And it doesn't help that naturally he's just a authoritative and dictatorial person. To him, his word was law so everything he said had to go. So it has really been a long journey for me in learning how to stand up for myself in these past months. Most of the times I don't win our arguments but at least I get my views and points across. I could see that his friends really liked me, and the thing that I most liked was when I saw respect reflected in their eyes for me.

During these months, I had been trying to learn all the names of the giant's friends. And finally I did. It was hard people because in total they were 20 including Xolile. So to say I struggled to remember their names was an understatement. I don't know how can a person have so many friends. Anyway, there were also twins amongst the friends...identical twins actually. I always mixed them up...obviously...and they loved playing tricks on me. I'd be thinking that I'm speaking with Sithembile but in actual fact I'm speaking with Sinethemba. So yeah, they were a little annoying like that but I liked them...they were funny. So the rest of the crew were as follows: There was Lukhanyo(Luks), Temba(T-man), Mandilakhe(Lake man), Luzuko(L), Lwazi(Lwa), Bhekithemba(Bakes), Someleze(Somi), Mcebisi(MC), Thabang(T-bag), Masonwabe(Maso), Zanovuyo(Vuyo), Brian(Mlungu), Phakamani(Phaks), Kevin(Kev), Andile(Ace), Lihle, Sithembile(Sthe), Sinethemba(Sine) and Xolile(X-man). So that was the whole 20 of them. They were a very intimidating bunch.

I still didn't know what it was that the giant was involved in. He hasn't been upfront with anything people, so I guess the time for him to tell me hasn't arrived yet. And I was dying with curiosity. I wanted to know badly. I kept trying to figure it out in my head what he and his buddies did and I came to a conclusion that they must be private investigators or they're working undercover for the Police. Whatever it was people, it kept them very busy because the giant would disappear a lot especially on the weekends, and I wouldn't even know where he went. And when I would try to call him, his phone would be out of service, also the same with X-man. When it happened the first time, I had been sick with worrying...panicking. It had been bad people. I was making up scenarios in my head about where he was and what was happening to him. When he had finally come home that night, I broke down and cried out of relief and anger. That night we had our big first fight...it was ugly. There had been a lot of shouting and screaming from me and a lot of growling from him. What made me so angry was when I had demanded to know where he had been, he was like "none of your business woman". Can you guys believe that bastard's nerve? I couldn't. I had even threatened to leave him to which he just threw me on the bed...yes people...threw me on the bed and ate the hell out of my pussy. That night I had the best orgasm of my life. He had tortured my pussy good with his mouth and tongue. Even now, I still get shakes from thinking about it. Of course I didn't leave him after he made my pussy happy so now every time I threatened to leave him, he just ate my pussy. Yes I was weak people...I agree...but you also wouldn't leave if you had a man eat your pussy like the giant did mine. Yum!