Chapter 27 - "The Ex"

Zano: "Woman, don't be stupid. You were nothing to me. I only fucked you once." The woman's face fell a bit, but then she covered fast and was all smug again.

Her: "Come on Zanoxolo, don't be like this. You and I both know that night between us was magical. We had a connection. I know you felt it. Don't deny it." She said a little desperately walking towards the giant.

Zano: "If you value your life, you won't come any closer." He warned. The woman stopped walking abruptly. She was about 5 steps away from where we stood with the giant. The giant still had his arm over my shoulders - I was plastered on his side basically - with my arm around his waist..."what connection are you spewing about? It was one fuck, and not a great one either. Stiff as hell...no flexibility none-so-ever." Oh my gosh! This guy! ..."and I remember you coming by not too long ago begging me to fuck you. What did I say?" She swallowed. The smug look on her face was completely wiped out now. She looked a little bit unsure of herself now. The people in the apartment were silent watching the exchange between the giant and this woman who was still unknown to me. I could see that this woman was only unknown to me, the others knew her. When she had first entered the apartment, some of the women had thrown victory smirks my way, like they had won or something. When the woman claimed that I was her replacement, it had sent a sharp pain directly to my heart, and also it had intensified my insecurities because I immediately started comparing myself to the woman, and I came out lacking people. Why would the giant leave such a beautiful and stunning woman for a plain and fat chick like me? It didn't make sense. Maybe Andy was right when she said that the giant was only with me so that he could break my virginity, and then throw me away like a piece of trash after. The thing that kept ringing in my head was that if the giant could throw away a beautiful and stunning woman like her like she was nothing, I was in trouble. I don't want to lie, I was feeling crushed. I wanted to cry so badly but I wouldn't dare cry in front of these women...I would never give them the satisfaction of knowing that they had got to me...that they had won..."answer me woman!" He demanded growling. The woman jumped back in shock, and so did the other women.

Her: "You said that you-you didn't want to see my face again...and that-that...um...if you did I would regret it." She said stuttering, her voice even shaking.

Zano: "So what are you doing here?" No response from the woman..."you chose not to listen? You thought I was joking? Well I don't joke. Who told you about tonight woman?"

Her: "Um-."

Zano: "Was it the women in this room who told you about tonight?" I saw some of the women passing worried glances to one another. The woman couldn't answer or talk, it was like her tongue had been cut off..."woman, I won't ask you again. Answer me now!" He demanded in that dangerous voice of his. The woman shrunk back.

Xolile: "Nomsa, it would be in your best interest to answer him." He advised her. I also would've advised her the same because the giant was burning with anger, his body was even shaking with anger.

Nomsa: "Yes...I-I heard from them." She finally answered in a small voice. The room filled with tension. I could see the men give each of their girlfriends a look.

Zano: "All of them?" He asked in a cold voice, removing his arm from my shoulders.

Xolile: "Shit!" He muttered.

Nomsa: "Yes." Immediately after she said that, the room went in an uproar. The women were disputing what Nomsa had just said about them. They were denying to telling her anything about tonight. Everyone was talking over each other all at once, and others were even arguing with each other.

Xolile: "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. The women went quiet..."you don't have to talk all at once."

Phozisa: "Don't you dare include me in all of this. Didn't I tell you ladies that this plan was a very bad idea? But you chose to not listen to me. So please keep my name out of this whole drama." She said finally to Nomsa.