Chapter 24 - "The First Taste"

The following chapter has strong language and matured scenes which could be offensive to the reader. Please read with caution.

Thank you!

Me: "You don't play fair." I told him with tears running down my cheeks. I was a mess people. My heart was in a puddle of goo. I couldn't believe that this was the giant saying all those things to me. I mean, he was always hardcore, so for him to express the way he felt about me in words was a big thing...special even. He said he wasn't good with words, but he had said all the right words in the right places, and I could see that he meant every single that he had said. The part where he said that I'm the light to his darkness just about destroyed me completely in the best kind of way. I was falling deeper and deeper for him. I was so conflicted people. I didn't know what to do. Yes, the giant expressing how he felt about me was amazing and sweet, but I was still scared about being in his life. I was scared that a repeat of last night would happen again, and I was afraid that I wouldn't be so lucky and survive the next time as I had last night. The giant said that he would keep me safe...protect me...that nothing like what happened to me last night would ever happen again. As I told him, I did believe that he would protect me and keep me safe, my heart had complete faith in him, but my logical side which was my brain kept on reminding me that in life you really can't be too sure of anything. As I'm sure that you guys also know that life is unpredictable. What if something happened that put me in the crossfire again? What then? Also the mystery surrounding the whole merchandise business just made me nervous...like really nervous. I believed him when he said that he wanted to tell me but he couldn't, but it made me wonder why he couldn't. What or who was preventing him from telling me everything? It all seemed so top secret and confidential, like some CIA top secret operation or something like in the movies. Here you go again with your movie reference ish Busisiwe! My mind yelled at me. Okay okay, sorry! I was just making an example! Geez! I was in a pickle people. I honestly didn't know what to do. My heart and mind were at war with each other. My heart obviously wanted me to stay and be with the giant, and my brain was telling me to run for my life before it was too late. I groaned inwardly..."you really not playing fair. How am I supposed to leave after those words?" I asked him sniffing. Our faces were still close together.

Zano "I will never play fair woman, especially when it comes to you." He declared strongly. Oh my gosh! ..."stay." He brushed his lips against mine. This giant! I sighed. I was seriously a goner for this guy.

Me: "Okay...I'll stay." I told him after a short while. He exhaled in relief.

Zano: "Good. I was afraid that I would have to use other alternatives to make you stay."

Me: "Like what?" I asked with my eyebrows raised up.

Zano: "Like tie you to my bed." This guy! I laughed in shock.

Me: "What? You're crazy! You can't do that." I told him smacking his chest. He grunted.

Zano: "I would've if you had decided to leave." Could you guys just...I don't know...smack him for me or something! He was being serious. I shook my head at him.

Me: "You're unbelievable!" I exclaimed. He just shrugged and grunted..."you're a lunatic."

Zano: "You insult me a lot woman." He said nipping my chin playfully with his teeth.

Me: "Only when you're being your crazy self." He grunted.

Zano: "You should blame yourself for that. You make me crazy woman...so crazy." I was about to respond, when he started rubbing his nose all over my neck, like he did that night at the braai when he went shit crazy. I moaned loudly in pleasure. I don't know why this action turned me on, but it did...a lot. I mean, I should be grossed out since he was even sniffing me. I tried to squeeze my thighs together to relieve the pressure but I couldn't because he was standing between them. He replaced what his nose with his mouth. He was now planting soft kisses all over my neck. Oh my gosh! I was a neck girl people! I cried out when he nipped me with his teeth as he went along. He was even sucking the places he was nipping. He carried on nipping and sucking...nipping and sucking...nipping and sucking. It was so sensual. I felt so moist down there. The sounds that were coming out of my mouth were so embarrassing, but I didn't care, I was succumbed in pleasure and I didn't want it to stop. My whole body was on fire.