Chapter 13 - "Rude"

Andy and Fiona both gasped out loud when the giant delivered those insulting words.
Me: "Zanoxolo!" I exclaimed in horror and mortification. Can you believe this guy people?! How can he say something like that? Especially when the people he was saying were ugly were right there in front of him. The last time he called other women ugly, was when he was referring to the women who were at the braai we went to, but at least then he had said it when it was just the two of us. I knew that the giant wasn't good in social settings and that he was a straightforward guy to the point where he was rude...he never sugarcoats anything. With all that said, I didn't expect him to be this rude. I thought he would at least control himself in front of Andy and Fiona because they were my friends. I would think that he would want to make a good first impression to them...I mean that's what a normal person would do. Right? But then again, the giant wasn't normal. I could see that my friends were in shock and that their pride was hurt at being called ugly. I don't think they've ever in their life of existence been called ugly before...especially by the opposite sex. They've always been seen as beautiful women...the women that most men wanted to be with...so I'm sure that the giant's proclamation had turned their world upside down a bit. I was more embarrassed than shocked because I know the giant, he's very unpredictable and a special case so I was kind of used to him...but my friends weren't.

The giant didn't see anything wrong with what he just said. I could see it in his face; he was getting more impatient and irritated. He's the worst people!
Zanoxolo: "Woman. Let's go." He demanded impatiently. This guy! He insults my friends and then he wants us to leave! Like...seriously? Doesn't he understand that I have to try and fix what he said.
Me: "No. First apologize to my friends." His eyes narrowed. I narrowed mine back... "apologize Zano. Tell them you didn't mean what you said." He growled. He actually growled people!
Zano: "I'm not going to do that woman. The women are ugly. Get over it." He ordered. Andy and Fiona gasped again, but in disbelief this time. This giant ass said they were ugly...again! I groaned. He was something else. Ass!
Me: "Well, it's not a nice thing to say." I informed him. He shrugged... "apologize...please." I can't believe I'm begging. I must be crazy!
Zano: "Woman, I'm not going to do that." He told me in that dangerous voice of his. I huffed. I knew there was no getting through him when he used that voice. Bastard! I looked at my friends apologetically. Their eyes were wide like they had seen a horror movie. Under different circumstances I would've laughed.
Me: "Sorry guys. Please don't mind him. He's just..." I trailed off. How could I explain the giant to them... "just different..." I finished lamely.
Andy: "He's rude." She whispered loudly. The giant growled and she gasped terrified. Seriously? He wasn't helping! Gosh! I think it was time that the giant and I left because this wasn't going well...instead it was getting worse. I really regret introducing them to the giant now...it was too soon. They weren't ready for him. I think nobody is ready for him. I even wasn't. I sighed.
Me: "Look guys we'll leave and-."
Fiona: "You're leaving with him?!" She asked horrified. In all the years we've been friends, I've never seen her look so horrified.
Zano: "Yes woman, she's leaving with me...her man." He stated in a hard voice... "you have a problem with that?" He asked in that dangerous voice of his. Fiona shook her head quickly. She was very terrified...they both were actually. I could see that they were more terrified for my life. In their eyes they could see the giant killing me...and bagging me in a black plastic bag...and throwing me into the sea. The giant's attitude wasn't helping the matter also. All his rudeness, growling and grunting were adding to their fear. I was so frustrated with him. I didn't see them warming up to him anytime soon in the foreseeable future.
Me: "Let's go." I said to the giant standing up. He grunted. Andy and Fiona gave me looks like I was crazy for wanting to leave with the giant... "I'll call you guys later okay?" I told them. I could see on their faces that they were conflicted...they didn't know if they should nod or protest. I felt for them. From the outsiders perspective this relationship between the giant and I didn't look good but I knew the feelings that I had for the giant were already strong...and I knew that he also liked me. He showed me with the little things that he did for me. Like for example...he came into the restaurant to meet my friends because I said it was important to me...even though he ended up insulting them in the process. I had to accept that our relationship will never be the normal one that everyone knew or was used to. I couldn't reject him just because he had issues. I knew all about being rejected for having issues so I couldn't do the same to him. We'll just have to help each other to get over our issues.

The giant had led me out of the restaurant...his hand pressed firmly against my lower back.
Me: "What you said to my friends was rude." I told him. I couldn't let this go. He grunted... "you can't go around saying things like that to other people in their faces...it's cruel." I informed him.
Zano: "Woman I told you no but you forced the issue." He said frustrated.
Me: "I wanted you to meet my friends...and vice versa." I said softly.
Zano: "Well it was a bad idea woman." Now I know. We got to his car and got in.
Me: "I still can't believe you called them ugly. You know a lot of men find them very attractive. They get propositioned a lot by men." He snorted loudly. He started the car and drove off.
Zano: "Woman, men flock around your friends because they are easy. Most men like the easy pussy...no hustle with the easy pussy." He said after a while. Oh my gosh! Did he seriously just say that about my friends?! This guy!
Me: "Zanoxolo!" I shouted angrily... "don't call my friends easy!" He grunted.
Zano: "Woman. Do either of them have a man?"
Me: "No...they don't do relationships." I told him.
Zano: "Then they have easy pussy." He stated... "they're always getting fucked by different kind of dicks and men approach them knowing that their pussies are not on lockdown. So they know getting their dicks wet will be easy...so..." He trailed off and shrugged. Oh my word! I was mortified. Yes my friends get approached by a lot of men and they sleep with most of them but they're not easy.
Me: "They don't have easy..." I trailed off struggling to say the last word.
Zano: "Easy what?" I turned red in the face. I was flustered with all the pussy talk.
Me: "I won't say that word but the point is they don't."
Zano: "Such a baby." He teased. Fuck him.
Me: "Shut up." I huffed pouting.
Zano: "Listen to me. I know all about easy pussy. I used to fuck easy pussy. Didn't go looking for the kind of pussy that you have, since your kind like commitment." He stated.
Me: "I've never heard you talk this much." I blurted out. He shrugged.
Zano: "I'm getting a point across woman."
Me: "Let's stop talking about my friends...and their..." I trailed off. He chuckled... "whatever...you know what I'm talking about." Saying the word pussy made me feel uncomfortable...it's so vulgar.
Zano: "You want us to talk about your pussy woman?" He asked in a gruff voice.
Me: "What? No!" I exclaimed mortified. This giant!... "no talk of that...kind." I declared blushing like crazy. I won't entertain the fact that my private bits tingled when he asked that.
Zano: "So innocent." He muttered to himself. I huffed and rolled my eyes..........