Chapter 11 - "Damn Giant!"

Warning: This chapter contains strong language and mature scenes that could be uncomfortable and offensive for some people. Please read at your own risk.

Enjoy!

The way he delivered those last words sent cold shivers through my body.
Zano: "Now stop crying woman, and let's sleep." He ordered. I was still affected by what I saw on his back. So much evilness! I wished you guys could see it with your own eyes; no words could describe it enough. To think that the giant had suffered in his younger years made my heart squeeze in pain. Now I could in a way understand why he was the way he was. I can't imagine the pain he must've felt when he was being whipped and being burnt with cigarettes. A sob threatened to come out but I reined it in because I could see that the giant didn't like to see my tears. He was frowning, following the tears that were rolling down my cheeks with his eyes. Okay get your act together Busi, this is not the time to break down. I was giving myself a pep talk. Naturally, I'm a very emotional person. I cry too easily...I get hurt too easily...and I get angry too easily, so that is why I was like this...I couldn't help it. The giant waited for me to get a hold of myself before he switched off the bedroom light. He got under the blankets; I gave a little squeal when he suddenly pulled me to him. My back was against his front. He was hard all over. My body shivered in excitement. He made me feel small which had always been impossible for me because of my weight, but with the giant I felt small and secured in his arms. I liked that a lot.
Zano: "My woman is too sensitive." He declared gruffly. He was referring to me crying just a minute ago. My heart was still painful from what I saw. I could still see the scars and the burnt marks, they will be forever ingrained in my brain.
Me: "Just don't like that you experienced that kind of cruelty in the hands of another person." I admitted softly. He hummed against my ear.
Zano: "My woman is being cute." I sighed. I don't know but I liked it when he called me his woman. The possessiveness in which he said those words, made me feel hot all over.
Me: "I'm not being cute Zano. It's the truth." I told him. He grunted and gave me a squeeze.
Zano: "Okay woman, lets sleep." He ordered tiredly. I guess he didn't want to talk about it anymore.
Me: "Remember tomorrow I'm going to church, so we need to wake up early." He hummed. When he did that, his chest vibrated against my back.
Zano: "Okay." He agreed. I snuggled in closer to him and sighed contentedly. This sleeping over shit was actually nice. I think I'll be doing it again..."woman, are you wearing panties under that t-shirt?" He asked in a tense voice. I tensed.
Me: "Um...no." I replied in a squeaky voice. His arm tightened around me.
Zano: "Fuck me." He muttered..."woman, are you trying to kill me?" He asked in a tight voice.
Me: "No." I replied, still in a squeaky voice. I was red in the face. I could feel him become hard against my ass. Oh boy!
Zano: "Then, are you trying to get fucked?" Oh my gosh!
Me: "No!" I exclaimed.
Zano: "Because I could get you on your hands and knees and fuck you hard. Is that what you want?" Oh my gosh! This guy! I can't believe he just said that! Is he being serious?! Even though the thought of him doing that was terrifying, my pussy was throbbing..."answer me woman."
Me: "No I don't Zanoxolo!" I hissed at him. He's unbelievable!
Zano: "Then wear panties in bed next time woman or you'll get fucked." His dick pulsed against my ass. Oh my gosh! I'm done with this guy!
Me: "You're an asshole." I tried to put heat into those words but they came out huskily. Damn it! He grunted.
Zano: "Just sleep." He ordered.
Me: "I wish I could kill you right now." He snorted loudly.
Zano: "Your body doesn't agree with you. Now sleep." He gave me a squeeze. I huffed..."relax your body woman." He said after a while. My body was still tense....and aroused. It was all because of him!
Me: "It's your fault." I told him annoyed. He grunted.
Zano: "Want me to help you relax woman?" He asked whispering gruffly against my ear. I squeezed my thighs together. Oh my gosh!
Me: "Help me how?" I asked in a breathy voice. Instead of answering me, his hand went under my t-shirt. I held my breath.
Zano: "Open." He ordered. Oh my gosh! Did he really want to do what I thought he did? And was I going to allow him? I released a shaky breath. I opened my thighs a little..."more." His voice made my pussy to tingle. Oh my gosh! I did as he commanded and opened my thighs more. The first brush of his fingers against my clit made me gasp out loudly. Yeah, embarrassing, I know. But don't forget people that I was inexperienced, that this was my first time being touched by a man in this region. His fingers played with my clit like an instrument, then two of his fingers entered me, and I screamed and moaned in pain and in pleasure. He growled..."my woman's pussy is so wet...tight...and hot." He was easing his fingers in and out of me gently and slowly. Even though the intrusion was a bit uncomfortable, it felt amazing. I don't know how he was doing it, but his other finger was also stroking my clit whilst the other two were still going in and out of me. I was moaning and mewling. The way I was so vocal was so embarrassing but I didn't care. The giant's fingers were really skilled people. I could feel all these amazing and intense sensations all the way to my toes. His fingers picked up their pace...in and out...in and out...in a controlled and fast pace. I squeezed tightly around his fingers and he groaned deeply..."fuck!" Something was building inside of me, it was like a wave was coming. I couldn't explain where the wave was coming from but it felt like nothing I have ever felt before. I was moving my hips with the rhythm of his fingers, trying to catch this wave. Oh my gosh! Why didn't anyone tell me how out of this world this all was..."I wish it was my dick instead of my fingers that your pussy was squeezing right now. Fuck woman!" He growled harshly. My stomach clutched and my toes curled...and I came screaming with the giant's name on my lips. And the orgasm went on for long people. My whole body was shaking and my pussy was still convulsing from the aftershocks. I was even mewling. I guess mewling was my thing people! How embarrassing! But I was still in the moment to care. The giant started petting me, and I moaned because I was sensitive..."my woman is so loud and responsive to my touch. I like that." His voice was filled with satisfaction..."how are you feeling now?" He was still petting me. I just hummed. He chuckled lightly. I was feeling relaxed...sated...and content..."sleep." He ordered. I did just that.