Chapter 49 - "Days Without My Giant"

Zanoxolo: "Don't ever answer her calls again." He ordered giving me my phone back.
Me: "But she's my mother Zano." I said placing the phone next to the bed. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "But does she act like she's your fucken mother?' That shut me up and my heart squeezed in pain... "I'm not trying to hurt you baby." He said pulling me close to him... "I just refuse to see you get hurt by her anymore." I sniffed. Yes, I was crying. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a big baby, but could you blame me people? If you also had a mother like mine, you would be crying a river. The giant grunted unhappily... "you see what I'm talking about?" He was referring to my crying.
Me: "I just don't get it Zano. What did I ever do to her? If she didn't want me, why didn't she abort me?"
Zanoxolo: 'Don't think like that. She's sick baby. Not your fault." He kissed my forehead.
Me: "Do you know that she claims that she was joking that day when she practically threw me away?" I said appalled. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "I heard."
Me: "I mean, what kind of parent jokes like that?" I just couldn't believe my mother guys! Like, what the heck?! My heart just couldn't take it anymore. I was tired of constantly getting hurt because of my mother. This was not what a mother should be towards her daughter.
Zanoxolo: "Don't let her get to you." He squeezed me. I breathed him in and wiped my face on his tee... "did you just wipe your snort on me?" A surprised laugh burst out of me.
Me: "I did not!" I said twisting his nipple. He grunted in pain... "it's tears you jerk." He hummed.
Zanoxolo: "If you say so." I rolled my eyes... "let's sleep. I'll be waking up in a half an hour."
Me: "I don't think I'll be able to sleep, not after the call I just received." He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "Don't think about it." I huffed.
Me: "I can't help it."
Zanoxolo: "I can help in distracting you." I knew exactly how he wanted to distract me.
Me: "Zano-." Suddenly his hand was between my thigh and his fingers began to strum my clit. Yes, I was not wearing any underwear people, don't judge. I moaned closing my eyes.
Zanoxolo: "Open." He commanded in that domineering and sexy way of his. I opened my legs more, and his fingers entered my cavern and I sighed in pleasure... "on your knees." He growled gruffly. I did as he instructed. When I was on my knees, he pushed the t-shirt I was wearing up so that my ass would be exposed... "spread." I did as I was told. He was now behind me. I moaned loudly when I felt him swiping his fingers along my slit... "you have to be quiet baby." He warned. The way I was already far too gone in pleasure, I had forgotten that Sophia was in the other room. Yeah, it didn't take too much work to get me in the mood people. I really liked how the giant was so domineering during our sessions. I don't know, but it was hot for me, and it added to the pleasure. I tried to hold in my sighs and moans when his fingers entered my cavern again. I moved against his hand and pushed my ass back into him... "fuck baby. Look how ready you are for my cock." He praised groaning. I felt the hammer brushing against my ass.
Me: "Please..." I begged gritting my teeth. He ran the hammer up and down my slit. Oh my gosh! He was killing me guys with this teasing. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He used one of his knees to open my legs wider, and I felt the hammer against my pussy and then he pushed in on one push, and I clutched the bed sheets in fists and bit into the pillow to stop myself from crying and hissing out. Oh my gosh! I felt so full but also good at the same time.
Zanoxolo: "Fuck baby, the way your pussy is squeezing my cock right now....it's heaven." He said through gritted teeth. He wrapped his arm around my throat and the other held my middle. He pulled my head back so I could face him, and then he kissed me hard. He eased out and slid in while still bruising my lips. The way the hammer was stretching me felt in a painfully good way people. I don't know how to explain it to you guys but the feeling was out of this world. He squeezed my throat and my pussy pulsed around the hammer and I moaned in his mouth. I don't know why I reacted like this every time he squeezed my throat when he was taking me from the behind. I was sick people, I know, no need to tell me. But I was far too gone too care. He stopped kissing me and held me in place as he started to fuck me. He smoothed his hand down my middle and went even deeper in and out of me and that's when my body lost it people. My body jerked and tightened... "fuck baby." He leaned over my back and pressed me into the mattress before slamming into me. I clawed the sheets and pushed my ass back hard, which made him drive deeper into me. I swear I could feel him everywhere inside me people. A wave was building inside me. I tried as hard as I could to control my cries but I don't think I was successful in doing that. I mean, he was literally fucking me into the mattress people, not that I was complaining. I didn't want him to stop.
Me: "So...deep..." I groaned.
Zanoxolo: "Tell me you're close." I moaned in response... "thank fuck." After slumming in and out of me a few times, I came. He pulled out and flipped me over and drove back into me, and moved in and out lifting my ass into his hands while taking my mouth roughly beneath his. After a few minutes, he came growling and groaning. My body was done for bethuna, in a good way though. He started pampering my face and neck with kisses. I closed my eyes trying to control my breathing. I just wanted to sleep. I felt him get off me, then a few seconds later, I felt a warm cloth between my thighs, wiping me. Then he came back to bed and pulled me into him kissing my nose and forehead. I smiled lazily... "sleep baby. I'll wake you up before I leave for work." I hummed. After a short while, I passed out.