Chapter 40 - "A Ride To Church"

Damn the giant! Why did he have to remind me about that day causing my private parts to tingle in the process? I hate him people. I really do. Liar! Shut up brain! Could you please be on my side for once? Geez! All I had to do was not to think about that day people. As I've said, it had been wrong. How could I enjoy being spanked? It's sick. I took a calming breath and splashed water on my face and dried with a towel. I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was in the giant's t-shirt. I loved wearing his t-shirts. They smelled like him...very manly and they were big on me, and I liked that a lot. Thank God he's a giant because if he wasn't then I wouldn't have been able to fit into his things. One of these days I was going to steal one of his hoodies. He has this Levis hoodie that I'm in love with, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to steal it and make it mine. Okay, back to the matter at hand. So I'm seriously hiding in the bathroom? Really now Busisiwe? Imagine. How childish and dramatic of you. Leave me alone okay. You don't know anything. If this was you, you would also be hiding. I laughed at myself a little. I love to be extra sometimes. But I ran because I had been embarrassingly aroused. The door handle rattled. It was the giant. Yes, I had locked the door.
Me: "Leave me alone." I tried to act like I was still angry at him.
Zano: "Don't be stupid. Open the door woman." He ordered in that way of his. I rolled my eyes ignoring him... "I will kick this fucken door down." He warned with a growl. I quickly unlocked the door because I knew he would do it. You guys know how he is. He's crazy! He opened the door and I stood there blushing embarrassingly. When he saw me he snorted loudly.
Me: "Don't laugh at me." I said stomping my foot. Yes people, I stomped my foot. Don't judge me okay.
Zano: "Woman that wasn't a laugh." I huffed and pouted... "why are you acting like this?"
Me: "You had me worried for the whole night and almost the whole day today." I told him heatedly. Yes, I was shifting things. There was no way in hell we would talk about me running scared to the bathroom. Nope! He frowned.
Zano: "But woman I told you where I was going."
Me: "But you didn't give me time to prepare myself Zano." I whined. He grunted.
Zano: "Woman it was an emergency." I huffed.
Me: "But you should've given me time to say goodbye to you properly, and to also tell you that I loved you before hanging up and switching your phone off." I said poking his chest. He grunted and pulled me to him by my waist.
Zano: "So you don't hate me anymore?" He asked smugly. I rolled my eyes and smacked him on the chest.
Me: "Whatever." He snorted.
Zano: "Now are you done being crazy and stupid?" This guy!
Me: "I'm not-." He cut me off by giving me the most earth shuttering kiss. The kiss was everything people. I felt it from my head and all the way down to my toes. Damn! I really loved it when he kissed me like this. He always gave his all when he did. It always felt like I was being consumed. And it was hot how he dominated the kiss.
Zano: "This is how I wanted to greet my woman when I came home." He declared gruffly when he pulled his lips away from mine. Hot damn! I was putty in his hands people. I couldn't even feel my legs. Tell you no lies. My whole body had lightened up like a Christmas tree. Holly molly... "but my woman wanted to act her crazy and stupid self so..." He trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at him a little. He chuckled. He's annoying people. But I'll forgive him because of the kiss he just gave me. Yum!
Me: "I missed you." I told him softly. He grunted and kissed my nose. Every time he did that I got this fuzzy warm feeling inside. He rarely did it, but when he did, it was just so sweet. So out of character for my giant.
Zano: "Let's go to the bedroom. I'm beat." He yawned. My poor giant! I was now noticing how exhausted he looked. I was a bad fiancé. We went to the bedroom and we got on the bed. He rested his head on my tummy... "I'm just going to close my eyes for a bit baby." He said tiredly. I hummed and brushed his head... "don't stop." He mumbled. He was really tired.
Me: "When you wake up, we need to talk." He mumbled something incoherently. I just left him alone and continued to brush his head with my fingers whilst staring at the ceiling. I was glad that he was home safe and sound. I said a little prayer. I asked God to keep the giant safe and healthy for me. After he wakes up though, we would need to talk more about his job. He would need to be more open and give me more details because I think if I know more, I won't be scared and panicked like yesterday night and today when he goes on his missions next time. In the past I thought knowing less about what the giant did for SASS was the best choice, but I knew now that ignorance was not going to help me. I needed to know more details now. I just hoped to God that I will be able to handle everything that the giant was going to tell me. That is if the giant was going to be forthcoming in the first place, because you guys know him. He's a damn wall when he wants to, but I will make him see the importance of me knowing. I mean, I was going to be his wife so transparency was needed.

It was the next day. The giant and I didn't have our talk yesterday because he ended up sleeping almost the whole night, and when he woke up he was hungry so I made him food while he took a shower. Then after eating, he passed out on the couch. He had been really exhausted people. I've never seen him that exhausted before. Whatever that mission was, it had taken a toll on him. Today was Saturday and I was on my way to church. I loved Saturdays for two reasons: having a day off at work and volunteering at church. I liked doing volunteering work a lot. It really lifted up my spirits. Doing my part to help the less fortunate made me feel good about myself. The giant was taking me to church of course. Nowadays, he insisted on driving me everywhere and if he couldn't, either his friends drove me or George. He didn't want me taking public transport anymore. He said it wasn't safe. When I asked him if I was in danger – I didn't want the repeat of what happened that day when I was getting shot at – he said no but he was being cautious since you can never know. That made me scared a bit but I trusted the giant to protect me.
Zano: "After you finish with your church shit, we'll go to the shooting range." I rolled my eyes at him referring to my volunteer work I do at church as 'church shit'. I got tired of telling him not to say that but he never listened. That's the giant for you. I also get tired saying the same thing people so I just let him be. I was a little excited though about going to the shooting range. I had told you guys that the giant was teaching me how to shoot a gun. Yes, it had been really terrifying at first, actually, it still was but now it was also exciting. I was getting better at my holding stance position and at shooting because, hello, I had a good teacher. I wish you guys you could see the giant do his thing at the shooting range. He looked really sexy and dangerous when shooting a gun. My man is really awesome. Like really really awesome. So you're bragging now? Yes I am. And shut up, I wasn't talking to you. The nerve! Don't mind my brain guys. Another reason why I was excited was because of the bet I made with the giant. I had to win that bet so that the giant could grant me a wish even though I still didn't know what I was going to wish for. Mh! I had to think about that. Anyway, I was going to train hard. I wanted
Me: "Are the twins going to be there also?" He grunted annoyed. I giggled.
Zano: "Seeing as they're nosy, I think so." I nodded smiling... "you like them too much." He grumbled giving me a glare. I laughed. The giant people was jealous of the twins. He always complained that I gave them too much attention. It was hilarious how he acted like a giant baby when the twins were present. It was a good thing that I didn't tell him that one of the twins has a crush on me or else he would've gone berserk and killed someone. Anyway, I liked the twins. They were fun and super cool. I saw them as my big brothers. And since I didn't have any siblings or any other family besides my mother, I was happy. I still couldn't tell them apart but I was getting there. The thing is, I told you guys that they liked to trick me. They sucked. It was so uncanny how identical they were to each other, and they had similar personalities. It's crazy.
Me: "What's wrong with liking them too much?" He grunted unhappily.
Zano: "You're my woman." He stated. I giggled.
Me: "I didn't say I wasn't." I teased him.
Zano: "Psh." I laughed. My poor giant!
Me: "Oh come on. You know you're my number one man." I told him brushing his arm.
Zano: "I should be the only man in your entire existence." He declared possessively. I rolled my eyes.
Me: "And what happens if we ended up having a son?" There was a pause...a long one... "Zano?" I could see something was bothering him. I was getting better at reading him now.
Zano: "You want to have a child with me?" He asked roughly.
Me: "Yes. I mean...not now of course since I'm still studying and everything. But yes I do." I mean. I was going to be his wife, and I wanted a family with the giant. He swallowed.
Zano: "But what if..." He trailed off.
Me: "Zano?" He was worrying me now. He cleared his throat and shook his head. His face was hard now...his jaw was also ticking.
Zano: "I don't want to be a father. No child should have a damaged father like me." He said coldly.......................................................