Chapter 19 - "You're Going To Be Fine My Giant"

We were in the bedroom preparing to sleep. Xolile had left like 30 minutes ago. The giant had already taken off his clothes. He was in his boxes in bed already. I was still fully clothed - I was contemplating about changing in the bathroom into my sleepwear because changing in front of the giant would be nerve wrecking. I wasn't ready for him to see me in my birthday suit. I don't think I'll ever be ready for him to see me naked. When I think about him saying that he's giving me only 4 months to ready myself before we had sex, I get this terrifying and exciting feeling like I'm being electrified. I wasn't used to this feeling. The thing is, I wasn't used to my body reacting in a exciting way towards the idea of sex. In the past, when a guy would try to instigate having sex with me, I would always shy away with terror and panic. Always. So these exciting and electrifying chills I felt cursing through my body were foreign to me.

I was about to go to the bathroom when my phone rang. I checked the caller id and I groaned when I saw that it was my mother. Here comes trouble. Earlier on, I had sent her a text message informing her about my new living arrangement. When she hadn't responded, I had thought that I dodged the bullets. Obviously not! I was debating with myself if I should answer or not answer, but knowing my mother, she would call until I answered. She was annoying like that. The giant was giving me a look that said "pick up the damn phone woman." I really missed him - missed him calling me 'woman'. It's funny how life is hey. I used to get super annoyed and frustrated when he would call me 'woman' but now I would scream for joy if he would. I guess you never see the value of something until it's taken away from you. My phone was ringing again. You see what I was talking about? I sighed and picked up.

Me: "Hello mom."
Mother: "Don't say 'hello mom' to me. What is this shit you texted me Busisiwe?" She shouted.
Me: "I explained everything in the text mom." I said sighing.
Mother: "Hey lose the attitude missy! I'm your mother, show me some respect. Just because you're in university you think you're better than your uneducated mother?" When did we get there people? This is why I didn't want to answer her call. She's always like this. I rolled my eyes.
Me: "Mom, I don't think I'm better than you."
Mother: "Then explain this shit that you texted me. So you're living with that man of yours now? The dick must be nice that you even decide to move in with him." Oh my gosh! This woman! I was red in the face.
Me: "Mom!" I exclaimed embarrassed... "it's not like tha-."
Mother: "It's exactly like that! I wasn't born yesterday missy. But let me tell you something. Men are not to be trusted my child. They will disappoint you and break your heart. When they're tired of your pussy, they will throw you aside and look for a fresh one to get their dick wet. Their taste buds change like the weather. You'd think the chocolate cake you're giving them is enough but lo and behold they no longer want it, they want the velvet cake now. Do you understand now missy?" I groaned. Why did God have to give me a mother like this? She was the worst. She seriously had no filter.
Me: "Mom please don't-."
Mother: "Listen to what I'm saying. I'm your mother. I will always know best. I'm telling you about life...facts. Nobody will tell you this like I will." My cheeks were hot.
Me: "Okay mom. I hear you. I have to go now." She laughed in that crazy way of hers. I wonder what was it now? It's never a good thing when she laughed like this.
Mother: "You're rushing to hump your fat ass on the dick, that's why you want to hang up now?"
Me: "Mom!!!" I exclaimed. The giant's focus was on me now.
Mother: "What? I'm just asking." She cackled loudly. I had a crazy mother people.
Me: "Bye mother." I hung up. I was seriously regretting answering that phone call now. The giant's focus was still on me. I hope he didn't hear all that was said by my mother. I blushed even more just thinking about the things she said. The giant's eyes narrowed a little. My body tingled. Geez Busi! Get yourself under control... "um...let me go change." The way I ran to the bathroom you guys would swear I was Flash himself.

I quickly changed and went back to the bedroom. The giant was laying on his back staring at the ceiling. I sighed sadly. I wished there was something I could do to take away his pain...just something... "can you please say something to me Zano? I miss you." I told him softly. No response... "just say anything to let me know that you're still in there." I begged.
Zano: "Get into bed woman." He ordered softly looking at me. I gasped in shock and laughed in happiness. Oh my gosh! My giant! The way I was so emotional guys, tears were even forming in my eyes... "woman why are you crying now?" Oh my gosh! I laughed some more with tears rolling down my cheeks. He just shook his head and went back to staring at the ceiling. My giant was still in there somewhere people! I wiped my tears. The way my heart was jumping for joy, you guys had no idea. What the giant just gifted me was big to me. I switched off the light and got into bed. After a while, the giant pulled me into him and breathed me in. I smiled and snuggled into him and sighed contentedly.
Me: "You're going to be fine my giant." He gave me a squeeze... "how do your hands feel?" He gave me another squeeze... "what does that mean?" No response... "are you in pain?" I asked in concern.
Zano: "Woman. Just sleep." He ordered annoyed. I laughed softly. He grunted softly.
Me: "You just grunted!" I pointed out excitedly... "do it again." I begged. He sighed.
Zano: "Just sleep Busi. I'm tired." He said with this tired and sad voice. It broke my heart.
Me: "Okay." At least he was talking now. I know there's still a long road that laid ahead of us but at that moment I had hope for my giant. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel for him...for us.................