Chapter 34 - "The Proposal"

Me: "W-what" I choked out. Maybe I heard him wrong. He couldn't be proposing to me right? Actually it didn't sound like a proposal but more like a statement.
Zano: "I'm going to make you my wife." He stated more strongly this time. Oh my God! He couldn't be serious. Right? But I could see it in his eyes that he was. My heart jumped up and down with joy and my tummy flipped flopped. But I wasn't going to entertain those feelings right now. Don't get me wrong people. I wanted nothing more than to be the giant's wife but it was way too soon, right? I mean, we just started dating a few months ago. Marriage was just a huge step to take. What if things didn't work out as we hoped between us? And I was also still young. I was only 20 years old and a varsity student at that. I wasn't ready to be a wife. 4 months ago, I didn't even know how to be anyone's girlfriend.
Me: "I can't be your wife Zanoxolo." I said panicked. He frowned unhappily. I was sad to see the smile gone from his face. It had been beautiful.
Zano: "Why the fuck not woman? You love me don't you?" I nodded... "so what's the problem?" He was very unhappy.
Me: "I don't know how to be a wife." I confessed... "I'm going to suck at it and you deserve a good wife Zano." The frown disappeared from his face.
Zano: "I also don't have a fucken clue how to be someone's husband. But I want to fucken try to be one for you woman." There goes my heart. He was killing me.
Me: "But it's still too soon don't you think? We only started dating and I'm still young. People will rea-."
Zano: "I don't give a rats ass to what other people will say woman and you also shouldn't." He cut me off... "you will be my wife and that's final." He said in that final voice of his. Oh my gosh!
Me: "This is not how things are done." I told him... "usually the man who proposes gives the woman a choice and the man also proposes with a ring." I informed him. He grunted.
Zano: "You want a ring woman?" I nodded shyly. He grunted... "then my woman will get a ring." He stated. Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe this! What do you mean? You're the one that said you wanted a ring Busisiwe which means you agreed to his weird proposal. My mind reprimanded me. I know I know! But were we really doing this? Getting married? This was crazy people! But my heart didn't care that it was crazy. It wanted this.
Me: "This is crazy." I blurted out.
Zano: "Not crazy. Perfect baby. Me and you, perfect." He said in that weird way of his... "now, I'm giving you 5 months to plan whatever you need to plan for our wedding, then I'm taking you as my wife." My mouth dropped opened. Wait...what? Did he just say 5 months? 5 months to plan a wedding? 5 months and then we'll be married?
Me: "5 months?! That's too soon Zano! I didn't think you wanted to get married so soon."
Zano: "Baby I'm not waiting more than 5 months to make you my wife. Not happening. If it was up to me, we would go to court today and tie the knot but since I know that weddings are important to you women, I'll concede and give you 5 months." Oh my gosh!
Me: "This is so crazy!" I was a little freaked out... "how can you be so sure about all of this? Marriage is no joke Zano. It's a huge step."
Zano: "I know baby. My gut tells me that you're the woman for me, and my gut is never wrong. So 5 months woman." Are you guys hearing this? I want witnesses because it feels like I'm in a dream. This was not normal. But then again, what did I expect? After all, this is the giant we're talking about. He's certainly not normal. And to be honest, this was what I loved the most about him. I like that he was different and unpredictable. There was never a dull moment with him. But he was being extra this time. Didn't you guys agree?
Me: "You know that you'll have to pay lobola for me right?"
Zano: "So?"
Me: "So the negotiations would need to happen before the wedding which is in a few months time." I pointed out.
Zano: "Woman, I see no problem with that. Just tell me to whom I need to address the letter to and I'll sort everything out." He had an answer for everything. Damn giant! Did I even have people to negotiate lobola for me? My father's side of family was completely out obviously since I didn't know the man. My mother's side of family was so distant from us. Even though I knew I had a grandmother and two uncles, it was like we didn't exist to them. My mother had tried to introduce me to them 4 years ago but they had rejected the notion, I didn't even get to see them. They had disowned my mother when they found out that she was pregnant with me. Her parents were strong church goers, so they couldn't handle the shame of having a daughter who had committed a sin. I wonder how would they react receiving a letter of intention for me? Would they agree to represent me in the negotiations? I will have to go and visit my mother soon to ask for her family's details. I groaned inwardly. That woman was going to kill me. She was not going to be happy about all of this. She was going to call me names for agreeing to the giant's proposal. I wasn't ready to face her onslaught. My mother had a way of making me second-guess myself. She would bombard me with different scenarios about what the outcome of what I wanted to do will be. Most times, I really wished I had a different mother. A mother that loved and supported me.
Me: "Umm. I'm not close with my mother's family. So I don't know if my uncles will even agree to do the negotiations for me." I told him nervously.
Zano: "Just get me the details baby, and I will take care of the rest."
Me: "But-."
Zano: "Trust your man." Oh my gosh! This man of mine. I really loved him.
Me: "Okay." I said softly. He gave me a peck on the lips.
Zano: "Good. Now, let's shower future wife." Future wife. I really liked the sound of that.

We were in the bedroom. I was putting on lotion. The giant was in bed, his eyes on me, watching intently. After we had showered, he had feasted on my pussy like a starving man. I came so hard, my body was still feeling the after effects. He had also applied the ointment again since I ached a little. At this rate, I didn't think I was ever going to stop aching since I was so addicted to the hammer. Even now, with the giant's eyes on me, all I could think about was the hammer. I also knew he wanted the same thing as me. I squeezed my thighs together. Yeesh!
Zano: "Get in bed woman." He ordered gruffly. I wore my silk gown, switched off the lights and got into bed. He pulled me into his arms as usual. His hand cupped my pussy possessively like he had earlier on. I see this was going to be a thing. My thighs opened a little to accommodate him. I snuggle closely to him and sighed contentedly. I felt so sated and mellow.
Me: "I'm going to visit my mother tomorrow." I told him after a while.
Zano: "We'll go together." I knew he would say that. As much as I wanted him to go with me, I didn't think it'll be wise.
Me: "I'll go by myself." He grunted unhappily.
Zano: "If she gives you shit, I won't like it." This is why I had to see my mother alone... "and if she does, you'd better tell me woman. No lying."
Me: "Zano you must just ignore my mother. She's always been like that. She won't change."
Zano: "We'll see." That's all he said to that. I sighed. I can't believe that next year in April we'll be getting married. It was surreal. I was going to be the giant's wife and the giant was going to be my husband. I couldn't help but to get a little emotional. I sniffed... "woman you crying?"
Me: "No." I denied. He grunted.
Zano: "Such a baby, this future wife of mine."
Me: "I'm not." I sniffed.
Zano: "Baby."
Me: "I'm okay Zano. Just happy."
Zano: "Happy is good." He kissed the back of my head... "let's sleep baby, I'm beat." He said after a while.
Me: "Okay future husband." The hand on my pussy gave a small jerk.
Zano: "I will be so good to you baby." He vowed. Oh my gosh. Now I was really crying... "okay baby?"
Me: "Okay." I said on a shaky voice.
Zano: "You have my heart woman." He was killing me.
Me: "I love you too Zano." After a while, we fell asleep..............