Chapter 53 - "Mandisa"

Kevin: "Mandisa stop your shit now and shut the hell up." He said angrily. Mandisa folded her arms and pouted.
Xolile: "And to correct you Mandisa. Each one of you in this room is in danger, because if they're targeting Superwoman, it also means that sooner or later they'll be targeting you also since you're our women."
Bhekithemba: "We already have blockers all over the safe house, so as soon as we activate them, even if you switch on your phone, your phone will be out of service." He informed us.
Zanoxolo: "But to be on the safe side, everyone needs to keep their phones switched off in case they bypass our blockers." Brian snorted.
Lukhanyo: "They have to be badass motherfuckers to accomplish that." The men chuckled.
Temba: "Stop blowing your own horn motherfucker. One day someone will be in par with you." Lukhanyo snorted loudly.
Lukhanyo: "I'd love to see that day. Hopefully it arrives before I'm six feet under." The men chuckled.
Zanoxolo: "I've got one thing to say before we disperse. There are cameras all around the safe house, so if I see any of you ugly women doing shit, I will bury you." He threatened in that dangerous voice of his. Oh my gosh! I could see the other women shifting nervously and sharing nervous looks between each other.
Lakhe: "Shit boss. You don't have to scare our women like that." The other men chuckled.
Zanoxolo: "Then you motherfuckers better keep your women in check, because even if I never touch women, there are a lot of ways I can make them feel pain like they've never felt before." He said growling. Oh my gosh! He must stop. He was scaring them. Some women literally had fear in their eyes.
Phakamani; "I'm fucking glad I don't have a woman here right now." He said chuckling happily. The other men laughed.
Lwazi: "He has always been single."
Someleze: "Nobody wants him, that's the problem."
Phakamani: "Fuck you!" Everyone laughed, including us women.
Xolile: "On a serious note, every woman here must heed my brother's warning and behave because if you don't he'll make good on his threat. And you guys know him. He doesn't play."
Temba: "Especially when it comes to Super." Everyone's attention turned on me. Oh my gosh! I was red on the face. One of the twins pulled on my cheeks. The giant growled a little. The men chuckled... "look how he can't control himself." He said shaking his head.
Mcebisi: "I don't know him anymore. He's like a different person ever since he met Superwoman."
Temba: "Dude. I said the same shit to him."
One of the twins (I think it was Sithembile): "He's at a point of no return now. The man got tamed. It's as simple as that." The men chuckled.
Phakamani: "I would never let a woman get that close to tame me, like SW had done to the dude."
Lwazi: "Before that happens, you need to find a woman that will like you first." The whole room filled with laugher.
Phakamani: "Fuck you!"
Zanoxolo: "Okay enough. Let's disperse." He said walking out and pulling me along with him.

We were in the bedroom now, in bed. The giant was spooning me.
Me: "Will we need to stay here for a long time?" He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "Hopefully not. Those ugly women annoy the fuck out of me." I rolled my eyes.
Me: "I'm sure that one of the reasons those women hate me is because you call them ugly." I told him.
Zanoxolo: "They hate you because they're jealous of you. They want what you have." I sighed.
Me: "But they have their own men. I don't understand." He grunted... "do you think there's a lot of bad guys after me?" I asked nervously after a while. He gave me a squeeze.
Zanoxolo: "Even if they're a lot of them, I feel sorry for them because when I do find them, I will fucking destroy them." He said in that dangerous voice of his. Oh boy! ... "so don't worry yourself baby, I won't let anyone harm you."
Me: "I trust you, but I can't help but be scared. Not only for me, but also for you and everyone. I don't want someone to get hurt because of me." I confessed. He gave me another squeeze.
Zanoxolo: "Don't worry yourself. Nothing will happen to me and my men." I sighed.
Me: "Every time I'm reminded how dangerous your line of work is, I get this feeling at the pit of my stomach."
Zanoxolo: "If I wasn't a selfish bastard, I wouldn't have pursued you. But there wasn't a hell in that happening so all I can do now is to protect you with my life." Oh my giant.
Me: "Even if I knew what I know now, I would still choose to be with you." He growled deeply.
Zanoxolo: "Fuck woman. Do you want to get yourself fucked?" I giggled. I could feel the hammer poking my ass... "you're my heart baby." I closed my eyes smiling... "tell me what happened earlier on at my parent's house." He said after a while. I sighed. I had forgotten all about the whole wedding planning drama with Diana. I mean, a lot had happened people since then. There were people trying to kill me. So...bite me.
Me: "I honestly don't want to talk about it." I said tiredly.
Zanoxolo: "Talk." He ordered. I rolled my eyes.
Me: "I'm going to let both of your mothers plan for our wedding since I'm not needed anyway."
Zanoxolo: "What the fuck does that mean? Woman, tell me what happened." I huffed and I told him everything. He grunted unhappily... "why didn't you tell me that this was happening?"
Me: "I didn't think it was important."
Zanoxolo: "Woman..." He growled.
Me: "Really I didn't and I also didn't want to create unnecessary drama. But today I just couldn't take it. I couldn't even have a choice to how the invitations to our wedding were gong to look like."
Zanoxolo: "You should've told me woman. My mother was supposed to help you. She wasn't supposed to dictate you and take over the plans for our wedding." I sighed... "no, I'll be having a chat with the both of them."
Me: "Can we just cancel the whole wedding? I seriously don't want to plan for it, especially now."
Zanoxolo: "We're having it woman."
Me: "Zano-."
Zanoxolo: "My woman deserves to have a wedding." Oh my gosh! He was not playing fair.
Me: "Let's just go to court and host a luncheon for family and friends after."
Zanoxolo: "No." I huffed.
Me: "A wedding is expensive Zano, and the way I see it, ours will be a big wedding which means more expenses."
Zanoxolo: "So?" I huffed.
Me: "So we should be saving all that money for our future-."
Zanoxolo: "Our future is set woman, you don't have to worry about that." I can't win with him being like this.
Me; "Zano-."
Zanoxolo: "We're having the fucking wedding woman. Don't worry about my mothers. I will talk to them. Just plan for the wedding as you see fit."
Me: "Having you to pay for everything doesn't-."
Zanoxolo: "Don't start." He growled. I kept quiet... "there's no you or me when it comes to finances, you know this. Everything that's mine is yours. I don't want us to have this conversation ever again. Do you understand me?"
Me: "Yes." I agreed softly. He was angry... "I'm sorry."
Zanoxolo: "I don't know why you're so against me providing for you woman. I'm a man baby, and a man provides for his woman."
Me: "I'm still new at this whole 'what's mine is yours' thing because my mother and I had always had separate things. Even our groceries were separate. What was hers was hers alone, and the same applied to me with my things." He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "I understand baby. But you better get used to my way of doing things. There will never be an 'I' in 'us'." Oh my gosh! ... "okay?"
Me: "Okay." I agreed softly. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "Let's sleep." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and after a while, I fell asleep.