Sixteen

I feel a hand tracing down my spine, my pillow is hard, frankly I don't think it's a pillow at all

I feel a hand tracing down my spine, my pillow is hard, frankly I don't think it's a pillow at all. I open my eyes slowly to the bright light coming in through the window. I look up to the man who is already staring down at me. I can feel my smile, just his eyes on me make my skin burn for his touch.

"Good morning," I hear his husky voice say. He's fucking attractive in the morning.

I snuggle into his chest, his chuckle fills my ears. All of a sudden realization hits me and I can feel my face turn red. I was almost fully on top of Easton completely naked. I pull the covers up some more before I hear a voice, "You don't have to be embarrassed around me Lyla, I've already seen you naked."

I sit up wrapping the covers over me, "Thank you for last night Easton."

"It was my pleasure," I can see his smirk, and it just makes me relive every moment from last night.

I fall back onto the bed and sigh. I watch as he gets up off the bed, "I could lay here all day but, I'm just gonna take a shower, your welcome to join." I pick his pillow up and throw it at him, it hits his back and he turns back around. I squeal as he darts back to the bed and lands on top of me, leaning on his arms so he doesn't crush me.

"Don't tempt me Lyla." He purrs, pure lust in his eyes.

"Or else what?" I question, knowing exactly what he's talking about.

"I will fuck you all day, until your shaking, until the only thing coming out of that pretty little mouth of yours are moans." He whispers into my ear. He doesn't get how much he turns me on. I feel his hand slip down under the sheets, I feel his fingers trail down my body to my heat. I watch as his face turns into a smirk, "someone's already wet."

With that he gets off of me and walks out of the room. I can feel my face heat up while laying in his bed. To join him in the shower crossed my mind, but I decided against it. I lay in his bed for a while before I get the will to move. I peer over the edge of the bed and I locate my shirt before getting up quickly. As I reach for it I hear a wolf whistle, I throw my shirt over my head quickly and see Easton standing in the bathroom door way.

He has a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair is wet from the water, when I tell you he looked good, he looked fucking hot.

He continued to stare at me while I stood up, "You got some drool coming out of your mouth there Easton."

I watched as he licked his lips and then stalked towards me. He pulled me into his chest and kissed me, I felt his hands trail down my waist and then to my ass, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I feel my back hit a wall and his lips press hard against mine.

I feel his lips pull away from me, "come with me today?"

"If you want me too, where are we going?" I ask and he sets me down on the ground.

"I have some business but after that, whatever you would like to do." He replies as his lips kiss my neck. His touch leaves me and I watch as he walks into his closet and shuts the door.