Nineteen

Almost the whole night I laid awake thinking about what he said within his drunken state, 'you're mine

Almost the whole night I laid awake thinking about what he said within his drunken state, 'you're mine.' The world kept floating throughout my mind, keeping me awake. I turned my head to look at the clock, it was already 10am, I barley slept, except the 4 hours before Dante disturbed me.

I felt East stir beside me, I got out of bed quietly and went to his bathroom, I found some ibuprofen and I filled a glass of water. I walked over to his night stand and set it down, turning to walk away when I felt a hand grasp my arm, "Ly, don't leave," he practically begs in a husky tone.

I turn to face him and laugh, his hair looks absolutely wild.

He mumbles, "good morning to you too," before turning his back to me.

I jump onto the bed beside him laying on my back, "don't be such a grump."

"Don't be such a grump," I hear him mimic me in a high pitch voice.

I roll over to face him and flip him off,  "Do you have something you want to say to me Lyla."

"No, I'm good," I say sweetly before I once again try to leave his bed, but instead I'm pulled back, this time onto his lap.

"How are you feeling?" I ask while he trails his hands down my back.

"Better with you here," he whispers

I run my fingers through his hair trying to make it neat once again, and out of the corner of my eye I can see him watching me. Without hesitation his lips collide with mine. And it felt as though time had stopped, the only thing I could focus on was how soft his lips were against mine, and how addictively he invaded my thoughts.

His hands explored my body, moving from my waist, to under my shirt. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks, he pulled away from my lips and latched them to my neck, slowly kissing and sucking.

He pulls away from me once again and whispers, "mine." Once again, there's that word.

"What's yours?" I question

He flips us over so he's on top of me and kisses my lips, "these are mine," he kisses my neck, "this is mine," he slowly puts his hands under my shirt, taking it off before kissing both my breasts, "these are mine," he makes his way down my body trailing kisses before aggressively ripping my pants off. He looks up at me and smirks, kissing the outside of my underwear, "this is mine."

I bite my lip the whole time watching his slow movements, "what do you want Lyla," he whisper laying his head on my bare stomach.

"You're moving so fast East, what if I don't want to be yours," his head instantly shoots up at my words

"You've invaded my thoughts, 24/7 my thoughts land on you. Your lips are the softest feeling in the world and I'm addicted to kissing them. I don't want to stop, you are addicting Lyla. You make me feel powerful and weak at the same time. Your smile brings me to your knees, and your laugh brings a smile to my face."

"East-" I'm cut off.

"You make it worth living, seeing you, hearing you, being around you, kissing you, touching you. It makes everything I've ever done in life worth it, if that's what seamlessly brought me to you. I want you to be mine, and only mine. I'm selfish and I don't like to share, and I refuse to share you with anyone." He finishes.

"East, I was just teasing you," I say looking away from him. He makes my heart beat 1000 times per minute, I bite my lip before whispering, "I was yours the minute, you told me I terrified you." I chuckle, rethinking about his speech on how I 'terrify' him.

I watch as a grin appears on his face, as if he had just won the lottery.

I pull his face down to mine and I kiss him, he reacts instantly and dominates the kiss. I moan into his mouth and he uses it as an opportunity to let his tongue explore my mouth. The oxygen was sucked out of me but my body craved more of him, he pulled away from me and we both were trying to catch our breaths.

I smile, that kiss made me crave him more than I have ever. "I could never get tired of doing that amoure," (love) he says kissing the side of my head.

I look over to the clock, it was already 12pm. He gets off from on top of me and lays beside me, "Can we visit Megan before we go to dinner?" I ask.

"Anything for you."

After several hours of laying in his bed talking, Easton finally decided that it was time to get up. While he went in the shower I decided to go and get ready.

I walk down the stairs to see Easton already waiting for me, he's dressed kinda casual. A grey button up dress shirt and black pants.

When I make my way over to him, he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest, "you look pretty, what's the occasion?"

"Oh you know, going to see my best friend that's all," I chuckle teasing him.

"Oh." He says coldly letting go of me and walking out the door. I slide my shoes on before running after him.

"East, I was joking," I say grabbing his arm, he shakes me off and gets into the car.

I sit down on the steps, not wanting to get in the car with him. He has god awful moodswings, it makes it difficult to be around him.

"Lyla get in the car," I hear him yelling while he rolls down the passenger window.

I ignore him and look up at the sky leaning my back against the steps. I feel a hand grab my arm and I'm being dragged to the car, his grip is tight and I can feel the blood being cut off to my hand.

"Easton let go you're hurting me," I yelling trying to get away from him. I watch as he stops moving and turns to look at me before looking down at his hand. His knuckles are white grasping around my arm, he lets go.

I let out a sigh and rub my arm walking past him. I open the door and slam it behind me, putting my seatbelt on.

I rub my arm that is now red from where his hand once was. I watch as he gets into the car, his head down, not even trying to apologize for what he did.

The ride is silent. And the more we drive the more angrier I get. When he pulls in front of Megan's apartment complex I get out, I feel him once again grab my wrist and stop me from leaving.

"Lyla plea-," he starts.

"I'm done." I say

"What do you-,"

"When you figure out what the fuck you want Easton let me know, I can't fucking deal with the moodswings when I say a single fucking thing to you. You don't just grab people because you're in a fucking mood. You don't ignore people because you're in a mood. You need to learn how to treat someone nicely instead of taking your anger out on them. I'm staying at Megan's, don't bother coming in." I say slamming the door behind me, greeting the doorman before I walk into the lobby.