Chapter 5

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You sat at the desk of your last class, leg bouncing, head resting on your hand and tapping a finger against your lips, anxiously looking at the clock.

You just couldn't wait to see Hinata again.

You bit the inside of your lip when you thought that, but it was true. He was so cheery and nice, you could only feel yourself being happy around him. Being in his presence felt warm and safe, and you loved it.

So there you sat, eagerly waiting for the last bell to ring so that you could see the sun himself.

You had already packed your stuff up 10 minutes early, just so when the bell rang you wouldn't have to waste any time. You saw the teacher talking, but you didn't hear a word she said.

You watched as the minute arm clicked to the top completely, signaling 3:00 PM, and the bell rang.

You grabbed your bag and swung it over a shoulder, putting the other on as you speed-walked to the front of the classroom. You were the first one to the door, and you opened it and stepped aside, waiting by the side of the door for Hinata to come.

You shifted your weight from side to side, biting your lip while looking at every passing student for the bright-orange hair you were so attracted to. It's like whenever it was around, you couldn't not look at it.

Soon enough, you heard a bit of a commotion coming from a bit down the hall. You looked up from staring at your feet to see some kids moving their bodies from something that seemed to be bulldozing its way through.

Eventually, you saw the fluffy orange hair of the so-called bulldozer, and a smile immediately came to your face.

You could hear various sorry's and excuse me's from the boy as he pretty pushed everyone out of his way.

"Y/n!" You heard him call out your name, not too far from your door. You smiled widely and ran up to him, meeting him in the middle.

"Hi, Hinata!" You greeted him with a closed-eye smile, genuine and happy.

Hinata had to stop for a moment just to take in the scene. He took a mental picture, wanting to remember it forever. He could feel the tingling sensation of a blush creeping up his face and some butterflies in his stomach.

He eventually shook his head, snapping himself out of it so it wouldn't get awkward.

"You ready to go?" He asked, curious brown eyes peering into your e/c eyes.

"Mhm!" You nodded excitedly, trying not to jump up and down just from being in the presence of Hinata. His energetic nature was starting to rub off on you a bit.

He started walking down the hall and you followed after him, practically skipping. You both made conversation as you went to get Hinata's bike. After he got it, you both decided to stop at a convenience store to get some snacks.

As you walked out of the store, you felt your phone buzz. Hinata watched curiously holding a popsicle in his mouth as you dug through your jacket pockets and pulled your phone out.