Chapter 23

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"HE KISSED YOU?" F/n shouted as you moved the phone off your ear because of how loud she was.

"Only on the cheek! And calm down, someone might hear you!" You said back to her.

"Aren't you at home though?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter! If any of them find out they'll make a huge deal out of it! You know how they are, and it's just one date. We aren't official, and we aren't planning any other dates later at the moment. If it gets any further I'll tell them of course, but for now, I just want to keep it on the down-low." You explained.

"That... actually makes sense," F/n replied after a second. "Well, my mom and dad know about Kageyama, and they were kinda chill about it. I could tell they were, like, freaking out on the inside though. They're probably going to wanna meet him sometime soon, but I said they can meet him after the fair and they agreed to that at least."

"Hey, that's pretty good. I wish I could say my family was chill about Hinata. The calmest one seems to be Kazue, but even he goes crazy sometimes. I don't know, I just feel like it's best to keep it under wraps right now." You responded.

"Yeah, I get that. I mean, if by the end you decide you don't wanna date, then it will have been made a big deal for nothing. And if you decide that you do, then you can tell them. Seems like a solid enough plan to me." She said. Suddenly, Kazue burst into your room.

"What plan?! And I heard my name, what was that about?!" He said loudly.

"Kazue! Were you eavesdropping?! Sorry, I'll call you back." You yelled at Kazue and excused yourself from the phone. You ended the call once you heard her say no problem and went back to yelling at your idiot brother.

"Kazue what the hell?! That was a private conversation!" You exclaimed.

"Nobody gives a crap if it was private or not. Come on, I'm your brother! You can tell me anything!"

"It's none of your business! And just because I can doesn't mean I have to."

"If it's none of my business then why did you say my name?" Kazue put his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh, fine! But you have to PROMISE not to tell anyone! Got it?" You blushed a little because you were flustered and gave in, after all, Kazue could hold a secret. Maybe.

"Sure, whatever."

"Ok so here's what happened. I asked Hinata out to go to the fall fest with me." You sighed and said as calmly as you could without blushing like crazy.

"ON A DA-" He started yelling but you covered his mouth quickly.

"Shhhhh! I told you to keep quiet, you idiot!" You hissed at him.

"Mphm!" He mumbled through your hands. You removed them slowly.

"Sorry, sorry. But, you actually asked him out?" He said quietly. You nodded. "What did he say?"

"He said yeah..." You blushed and looked to the side in embarrassment, but you were smiling.

"Y/n, that's amazing!" You yelped in surprise when he picked you up in a hug and spun you around. You then got tossed around some more when he started jumping and laughing. You were caught off guard at first, but you ended up laughing with him. Eventually, he set you down.