Chapter 14

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Hey, guys!" You said as you waved and ran up to the boys waiting at the bus stop.

"Hey, Fujiwaraaaa!" Tanaka shouted back, high-tenning you when you met up.

"Are you guys ready for lunch?" You asked, looking amongst the faces. You saw Tanaka, Kageyama, Sugawara, and Yamaguchi.

"Mhm!" Yamaguchi nodded excitedly with his fists clenched, ready to eat.

The bus pulled up after about 10 minutes of sitting and chatting, and you all piled onto the bus. There weren't too many people, you all sat in the front seats in pairs. You sat next to Yamaguchi, Hinata with Sugawara, and Kageyama sat in the seat behind you. You all passed the time talking with each other about various subjects.

They did find out Hinata had spent the night, which you didn't mention at first because you were afraid that they were going to take it wrong, but surprisingly, they didn't. Instead, Sugawara just said that sounded fun and moved on. You were glad that they remembered what you said on the bus and dropped it.

The bus then stopped after an hour or so, and you all walked off and continued in the direction of the pier.

"I haven't been to the pier in a while!" You said excitedly, practically skipping instead of walking.

"Me neither, I wonder what kind of shops are up now," Yamaguchi said, scratching his cheek. He couldn't help but notice that you almost looked like Hinata walking like this.

"But first, food!" Tanaka shouted, running ahead a bit.

"Wait up Tanaka!" You ran after him, laughing.

"Hey." Hinata nudged Kageyama's shoulder with his elbow, and Kageyama looked over at him.

"Race ya!" Hinata immediately took off at full speed, laughing maniacally.

"Hey, you got a head start!" Kageyama shouted, running after him.

Yamaguchi and Sugawara chuckled and kept their walking pace

Yamaguchi and Sugawara chuckled and kept their walking pace. Soon, they walked about halfway to the pier and saw everyone, you, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama standing there, all panting and trying to catch your breath.

"That doesn't count, dumbass! We didn't count down!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata while wheezing.