Chapter 16

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Your eyes fluttered open softly as you felt the warmth of the sun hitting your face through the slightly opened curtains. You flipped around and sat up, stretching your arms and yawning.

You saw that Hinata was no longer clinging to you like a koala anymore, at some point while you were both sleeping he had flipped upside down and was now sprawled out over your sheets with his head at the foot of the bed.

You smiled and fought to hold back a giggle. You slowly got out of the bed, being sure not to be too noisy. You closed the door once you exited and stepped down the stairs, making your way to the kitchen for some coffee.

"Oh, good morning dear." Your mom greeted you softly with a gentle smile from her spot at the counter.

"Morning. What're you up to?" You asked as you began making your morning coffee. You noticed your mom scrolling through her phone.

"Looking for something to make for breakfast. What do you think?" She asked, turning towards you as you yawned.

"Mmmm, I'm not sure. Why make anything, really? I can run to the store and get something." You shrugged as you blew the top of your coffee before taking a small sip.

"Hmmm, that would be nice, I've been worn out from cooking so much." Your mom sighed with a smile, taking her apron off and hanging it up.

"Alright, I'll go in a bit after I finish this." You said, holding up your coffee mug. Your mom nodded and walked out of the kitchen, leaving you alone. You didn't mind, you just set your coffee down and jumped to sit on the counter, swinging your legs slightly as you slowly enjoyed your warm coffee and looked through the kitchen window.

 You didn't mind, you just set your coffee down and jumped to sit on the counter, swinging your legs slightly as you slowly enjoyed your warm coffee and looked through the kitchen window

You soon finished your coffee and set it on the counter, jumping down and shuffling to the door. You put on some slip-on sneakers and a hoodie, taking your mom's wallet from her and saying goodbye to go buy some breakfast.

It was still quite early, around 6:30 now. It was a bit chilly, hence the hoodie you grabbed. You put your mom's wallet in the pocket and took out your phone and a pair of earbuds, clicking the little buttons and put your playlist on shuffle. The first song that played way Days by The Drums. You comfortably rested your hands in the pockets of the oversized hoodie, walking steadily and peacefully in your pajama shorts, which you still hadn't changed out of, but it was so early you didn't feel like anyone would pay much attention to it.

The sun was still rising steadily, the sky turning bluer and bluer, the crisp morning air blowing through your h/c hair and causing your cheeks to turn a bit pink. The few cars that passed by were driven by tired and peaceful people, and the music playing in your earbuds added a certain element to the experience.