Chapter 28

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The two of you walked hand in hand, slowly, enjoying the atmosphere and each other's company. You weren't in a rush, after all. Hinata's warm hand engulfing your own small, cold hand. Suddenly, Hinata stopped on the sidewalk. He had a sort of blank look on his face, and you walked in front of him.

"Sho? What's up?" You tilted your head slightly, squeezing his hand just slightly. He stared at his feet for a second before looking back at you.

"I just... I don't want this to end." He hesitated for a minute, looking down at his feet again as he said the last part.

"It doesn't have to."

He looked back up at you when you said that, being greeted with a sincere and small smile. Hinata had been living in the moments of the whole night, and now thinking about bringing you home made him sad. He just wanted it to last forever.

"It doesn't?" He raised an eyebrow ever so slightly.

"Nope! We've got time before my curfew at 9. What do you wanna do?" You inched closer to him as you spoke without realizing, and his eyes glimmered slightly when you said it didn't need to end.

"Can we just... walk?" He asked.

"Sure we can." You nodded and the two of you kept walking, slowly still.

"Are you ok?" You asked, worried about him. He seemed unusually sad since the Ferris wheel like he wasn't himself.

"Hm? Yeah, I think so... I'm just really emotional for some reason..." He looked down still.

"Wanna talk about it?" You asked

"Wanna talk about it?" You asked. He shrugged. You looked up, trying to think of what you could do to help. You were just about to pass a park, and you thought that would be a nice place to sit down and talk. You tugged his hand gently to follow you into it and he followed. You went to a random spot in the park clear of trees and sat down on the grass, which was sort of cold, but it was fine.

Hinata watched as you sat, then reluctantly sat down next to you. After a minute or so of silence, you asked him a question.

"Is everything okay at home?" You leaned on one of your hands, looking at him sincerely.

"Yeah, things are fine at home. I mean, at first, I was emotional cause I was feeling self-conscious, but I'm not sure what's wrong now." His fingers played with the grass, ripping it a bit.