Chapter 13

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Hey Y/n, some of the guys texted back."

You were standing in the bathroom brushing your teeth with the door open, while, across the hallway in your room, Hinata sat on your bed with a towel on his head. He had taken a shower and was now changed in some of your brother's clothes from middle school which your mom dug out from the depths of his closet.

"Oh yeah? What'd they say?" You leaned back to peek your head out through the doorway, a toothbrush hanging out of your mouth and toothpaste surrounding your lips.

"Let me see... Okay, so Daichi, Tsukishima, Nishinoya, and Asahi aren't free until late afternoon tomorrow." Hinata said, scrolling through the various texts to make sure he got the details right.

"Well that works out fine, we probably won't watch the movie until later. What about everyone else?" You spit out the toothpaste and brushed your teeth some more, then wiped your mouth with a towel and began brushing your hair.

"Everyone else except Narita, Kinoshita, and Ennoshita are free all day tomorrow, those three said they can't make it. Oh, and Kiyoko said she probably won't be able to make it, but she'll try." Hinata answered.

"Okay cool! So that means that Sugawara, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, and... Kageyama! They are all free all day tomorrow?" You asked, trying to make sure you got everyone.

"Mmmmm.... Yep! Why?" Hinata asked.

"Well, we don't have any plans tomorrow except the movie, maybe the rest of us can go do something fun, like go to an arcade or bowling or something." You said, trying to braid your hair. Your arms were getting tired and you gave up halfway through the first french braid.

"Yeah, that could be fun! We could go out to lunch maybe?" Hinata suggested, looking up at you as you un-did the half french braid from your head.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, then we can sleep in." You said.

"Alright, I'll text them. Do you need help?" He asked, noticing your visible frustration with your hair.

"I was just trying to braid my hair, but my arms got tired, so unless you know how to braid hair then nah it's fine

"I was just trying to braid my hair, but my arms got tired, so unless you know how to braid hair then nah it's fine." You said, brushing it out one more time.

"I know how to braid hair, but I don't know how to do it like you were. What kind of braid was that called?" He asked, tilting his head curiously.

"A french braid. And when did you learn to braid hair?" You asked, smiling and looking at him with a brow raised.

"When Natsu was born, I wanted to learn so I could braid it when she got older. My mom taught me, but I've never been good at it. Can I try to learn a french braid?" He asked, eyes sparkling a bit.