Chapter 20

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

That feeling of hope dissipated soon into class. You really thought for a second that you could do it, but everything just turned way too confusing. Soon enough, you struggled your way through all of your morning classes like usual.

You walked into your third-period class, which you enjoyed since it was particularly easy for you, not expecting your teacher to pull you aside before you could get to your seat.

"Ms. Fujiwara? Can I speak with you for a second?" Mrs. Nakamura asked. You nodded, coming up to her and following her into the hallway, which was mostly empty now except for the few students still getting to their classes.

"So, I'm just going to say first that you aren't in trouble. In fact, I'm very proud of you." Mrs. Nakamura said, calming your nerves. You automatically assumed you did something wrong, and Mrs. Nakamura was always one of your favorite teachers because she recognized things like that.

"Oh, okay..." You said, standing up straighter from your worried and slouched position that you had taken already.

"The reason I pulled you aside is that your grades in this class have been so good all year, and you seem to have no problems with the material we're learning. So, we've made the decision to transfer you to a higher class for this period." Mrs. Nakamura explained.

You weren't exactly sure how to feel at the moment. You were happy because you actually felt smart, but at the same time, you didn't want to leave this class. You liked your teacher and you were scared to start learning some harder stuff.

"So I'm going to a different class then?" You asked, just trying to get your facts straight.

"Yes, just for this period, though. Here, I have your transfer information here, your new class number is right here. Don't worry if you're a little late, it'll be excused since we had to have this conversation. Good luck in your new class, Y/n." Mrs. Nakamura explained, patting the top of your head with pride before entering your old classroom and beginning her class.

You looked down at the paper, seeing that your new class was in class 4. You weren't exactly sure where that classroom was since you hadn't explored much of the school besides just your and F/n's classes. You just walked down the hallway and checked the class numbers until you found it.

You knocked softly on the door before opening it, trying not to draw as much attention to yourself.

"Ah, there she is! Come in, come in." The teacher saw your face and smiled, waving his hand to come in and stand by his desk. You shyly made your way to the side of the desk, averting your gaze from your new classmates.

"As I was just saying, we have a new classmate! This is Y/n Fujiwara, and she transferred from Class 2. Alright, your new seat is going to be next to Tsukishima. Tsukishima, can you raise your hand?" The teacher asked.

Your head shot up when you heard Tsukishima's name, and sure enough, Tsukishima was sitting at his desk, hand half-raised and with a surprised look on his face. You walked over to the familiar blonde with glasses and sat at the empty desk next to him.

 You walked over to the familiar blonde with glasses and sat at the empty desk next to him