Chapter 32

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Alright, I'll see you guys next week!" The club president waved everyone off before starting to pack her bags. You followed suit, putting all of your various items away.

Unbeknownst to you, Hinata was standing in the doorway, watching your calm expression as you slowly packed your belongings and zipped up your backpack. His heart fluttered when you turned around and saw him, making eye contact with him. You looked a little sad, but you still gave a small smile.

You slung your backpack over your shoulder and stood up, walking over to him.

"Hi." You greeted him, and he smiled and nodded back. The two of you walked through the school and courtyard in awkward silence, not knowing how to start this intense conversation. After you had left the school grounds, Hinata took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." He said with a sad expression.

"For what?" You smiled and chuckled like you weren't upset at all.

"I saw you in the courtyard... with Nishinoya. I made you cry." He looked down in shame, not even wanting to look you in the eyes.

You didn't know what to say. It was honestly embarrassing that he saw you crying, which made you go red in the face. You just looked away and didn't say anything. He looked at the side of your face sadly, feeling bad that you were hurt by him.

"It's ok, Hinata. I was just really emotional today, it's fine." You turned back to him and gave him a reassuring smile. He didn't really believe you, and he still felt horrible about it. He frowned in response.

 He frowned in response

"Hinata, I'm serious. I forgive you." You smiled slightly wider, looking into his eyes with a sincere look. He bit his lip slightly for a second before nodding.

"I still feel really bad, though. I didn't mean to hurt you." He explained his thought process.

"I know you didn't! You were just honest about how you felt, and that's okay. I would never hold something like that against you." You reassured him a bit more, and he finally gave you the smile you were looking for, even though it was just a small one.

"Can I get you a meat bun or something? Just so I feel better about it?" He asked. You laughed and nodded. There was a minute or so of silence before Hinata spoke again.

"You haven't called me Shoyo today. Not since you asked if..." Hinata trailed off on his sentence.

"I haven't? Well... I mean, does that matter?" You asked curiously.