Chapter 17

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

As the announcer explained that the couple's skate would last a few songs, you were panicking. I mean, you thought maybe you liked Hinata? You barely knew how you felt, and you didn't know how he felt either. Not to mention, you weren't even a couple!

You were blushing furiously while overthinking the situation, and while Hinata was also blushing at the thought of skating the couple's skate with you, he decided to not overthink it so much. He could see the panic on your face, and he rested a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, let's go play some games!" He said enthusiastically with that bright smile of his. You had a surprised look on your face as you came down from your panic, and smiled back and nodded.

The both of you skated off the rink as all the couples came pouring on, and you skated over to the air hockey table. You loved the arcade games, especially air hockey. You put some coins in and looked up, seeing Hinata getting ready to play you on the other side already.

You both began playing as the first couple's skate song came on, Friday I'm In Love by The Cure.

"I love this song!" You smiled widely at the familiar sound, but just then, the air hockey puck came flying from Hinata's side and into the goal.

"Yes!" Hinata pumped his fist in victory while you complained that you were distracted and it wasn't fair.

As you and Hinata's game of air hockey continued, some people started watching your game

As you and Hinata's game of air hockey continued, some people started watching your game. A few guys came on your side and said they wanted to play you, one guy even wrapped his arm over your shoulder. Trying to concentrate on beating Hinata, you did your best to ignore them.

The puck came into view from Hinata's side, and you quickly moved your hand to block it but missed. Hinata had scored the final point and won the game.

"Woohoo! Next, I'll beat you at skeeball!" Hinata said, pointing a finger at you in determination as you made frustrated sounds.

"Alright, you're on!" You said, shrugging the guy's arm off your shoulder. As you and Hinata started skating away, you were stopped by someone grabbing your wrist and pulled towards them suddenly. A yelp escaped your mouth as you tried to regain your balance.

"Hey, I wanted to play you next, babe!" You saw it was one of the guys who had been watching and annoying you earlier.

"Uh, actually I just want to play with my friend..." You said a bit nervously, feeling small and weak compared to the guy.