Chapter 21

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You walked down the familiar path leading to your house. The school day had ended now, and you decided to head home instead of staying for practice. You had a lot of homework to do today, not to mention that there was a lot on your mind.

During lunch, F/n brought up the fall fest again. You had completely forgotten about it, you had gotten distracted with getting to know everyone. Now, it was the only thing on your mind.

Sure, you could go as friends, but the problem was that you couldn't figure out if you wanted to go as 'just friends.'

You knew F/n wanted to go with Kageyama as more than friends, it was obvious, and she told you that she wanted to anyway. You were fairly confident that Kageyama would want to go as well.

F/n wanted you there for support, she was really nervous and wanted someone to talk to if things somehow went wrong. She only suggested Hinata come so that you wouldn't feel like a third wheel.

But, you felt kind of bad asking him for that reason at first, so you didn't. Now, though, you knew you at least wanted to go with him in general, because it would be fun. But lately, your feelings for him have grown a bit. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach whenever he smiled, and you wanted to hug him all the time.

You weren't exactly sure what you were feeling, and you weren't sure if it was a good feeling or a bad one. You loved spending time with him, but today you just wanted to go home and try to sort out your feelings a little bit.

Walking down the sidewalk while thinking about things like this had you blushing, and you felt kind of embarrassed, even though there was hardly anyone around. You walked slightly faster, making your way to your house.

After entering and greeting your mom, you headed upstairs into your room. You sat down at your desk and leaned back in your chair, sighing. You looked up at the ceiling and kept thinking for a while.

You thought about the advice that Kazue gave you when Hinata had left and you were doing your homework.

"You know it's okay to have a crush, right?"

"In the meantime, just keep hanging out with him."

"If you just run away, you'll never be able to sort out your feelings, and you might lose a friend."

You squeezed your eyes shut and rubbed them, trying to refresh your brain into thinking about something else. You unzipped your bag halfway, but then paused when you saw the little orange pin on the backpack.

You remembered running into the little shop you got it at when you grabbed his hand and pulled him with you.

You blushed a little.

"I'm gonna put this on my bag when I get home!"