Chapter 12

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Hinata woke up in your arms, a feeling he could have only wished to happen, but it was happening, right now. He quickly remembered what happened right before he fell asleep as his eyes fluttered open and he looked around at his surroundings.

He moved his head ever so gently and realized you were laying on his head, and then he smiled and kept still for a moment. He couldn't believe he actually convinced you to let him use you as a pillow, and it was rather comfortable. It was probably one of the more calm naps he's taken.

He reached into his bag, careful not to move too much so you could keep sleeping, and grabbed his phone. He was surprised to see a few messages. He opened them, immediately turning red as a tomato at the first one.

It was a message from Tanaka, a picture of you and him sleeping just a bit earlier. In the front was half of Tanaka's face and a bit of Nishinoya's eyes and forehead. They had taken a selfie with the two of you without you even knowing!

He quickly punched the buttons on his phone with his thumb, texting him back.

Dude what the heck!!!

He opened the rest of the messages, finding they were also pictures of you and him sleeping, just from other members of the team. He was burning red, flustered, and frantically texting people back. He had various pictures of you and him sleeping together on the bus, some with other members photo-bombing.

He had them from Tanaka, Nishinoya, Tsukishima, Sugawara, Yamaguchi, and even Kageyama. I mean, they were cute pictures, some of them were funny with the photo-bombs, but it was super embarrassing. Part of him wanted to save them to his own camera roll, and the other half wanted all copies of it deleted immediately.

 Part of him wanted to save them to his own camera roll, and the other half wanted all copies of it deleted immediately

"Ohoho looks like loverboy is finally awake," Tsukishima said with a smirk from the row of seats across the aisle. Hinata was facing them and lowered his phone so he could see him.

"Shut up Tsukishima, she's still asleep! What if you wake her up?" Hinata said, keeping his position the same as when he was asleep, trying not to move too much.

"Pft, I don't care if she wakes up, that's her problem, not mine." Tsukishima snorted.

"You're so rude all the time Tsukishima," Hinata said with a frown.

"Wow, it's almost like you're a detective or something. I can do whatever I want, including taking pictures of you and your girlfriend." Tsukishima said this as he lifted his phone and took a few more pictures.