Chapter 15

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

After what seemed like forever, the movie was finally picked. You took Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules out of the DVD case and put it in the DVD player.

Throughout the movie, you sat next to Hinata, laughing with him and sharing snacks. He learned what your favorite candy was and kept it in his mind for later, and you continued to mess with the glowsticks, making various crowns and necklaces for the other teammates.

Eventually, the movie ended (sadly). But, nobody wanted to go home yet. You felt like the night had only just begun, but all you had planned was the movie.

Then, you remembered the scene where Rodrick threw a party in the house. All of the pictures showing everyone having fun gave you an idea. You said you would be right back and grabbed your camera, then some various games.

"Alright, I found some games we could play, or we could listen to some music I guess." You said, carrying the tower of games to the table and setting them down.

"I know! Spin the bottle, truth or dare edition!" Tanaka said loudly, holding up his empty Coke bottle.

Everyone looked around smiling, saying that sounded fun, so you all agreed to it.

"Ok, so, whoever spins the bottle will ask the question or give the dare, and whoever it lands on will speak their truth or do the dare," Tanaka explained the rules of the simple game, just to make sure everyone knew what to do. Everyone nodded, and you were kind of excited.

You held your camera ready to take pictures as Tanaka spun the glass bottle, letting it spin a few times before it slowed down and landed on...

Nishinoya.

"Ohohoho! Truth or dare, Noya?!" Tanaka asked enthusiastically.

"Dare! I live for danger!" Nishinoya answered with a confident smirk.