Chapter 10

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You sighed with a smile as you swung your backpack over your shoulder.

"Bye Y/n! See you next week!" Fumiko, a girl in c/n, bid farewell.

"Bye!" You left the classroom your club used with a smile and walked the empty halls. Your mind drifted to Hinata and the rest of the team, you knew they were still practicing so you didn't want to bother them.

A bit ago, Hinata texted you that Ukai said you could come to the practice game, but that he didn't think it was a good idea for your family to come. You were excited to get to see the team actually play tomorrow.

You walked out the school doors, going through the gate, and starting your walk home.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The boys all stood around, breathing heavily and drinking their water, taking a little break from practice.

"Hey Hinata, why isn't Fujiwara here today?" Asahi asked the question all of them had been wondering.

"Hm? Oh, she has c/n today, so she couldn't make it. She's coming to the practice game tomorrow though." Hinata answered with a big smile.

"Oh yeah? That's cool." Asahi replied.

"Okay Hinata, for real, are you guys dating or not?" Tanaka asked.

"For the last time, no! We aren't dating!" Hinata said, blushing with an angry expression. He crossed his arms and looked away.

"What's all this about Hinata dating?" Daichi walked up.

"Hinata and Fujiwara came to school together, both riding Hinata's bike!" Suga started.

"And, they shared earbuds!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Not to mention that she spent the night at his house and wore his clothes," Tanaka stated.

"Woah Woah Woah, what?" Daichi said, slowing everyone down. "Is this true Hinata?" Daichi asked.

"Well, technically yeah. But it's because it was too late to take her home so she spent the night, and she didn't have any clothes so she borrowed mine, and then we had to get to school somehow so we rode my bike." Hinata explained, arms crossed and a blush appeared on his face.

"Good lord dude, just ask her out already." Kageyama rolled his eyes and took another drink of his water.

"Tch, shut up Kageyama! Why don't you go ask Himura-Chan out then?!" Hinata blushed but switched it to Kageyama.

"Shut up dumbass you don't know anything!" Kageyama yelled back at him.