Chapter 24

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa all immediately looked annoyed

Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa all immediately looked annoyed. There stood the Grand King, smiling at the girls who had surrounded him and smirking at his clearly jealous teammates. The smirk turned into shock, though, when he met your gaze.

He slowly pushed through the small crowd until he was in front of you, his six-foot-tall self towering over your small figure.

"Well, what do we have here? Shorty number 2. What might you be doing at our hang-out spot?" He leaned down, hands on his hips and a half-lidded smirk only a foot away from your own face.

"Nice to see you too, Oikawa. Me and Kazue came for karaoke, obviously. I didn't know you'd be here. Not that I'm complaining, though." You diverted your gaze to the side. You had to put on a show of interest in Oikawa until you left, otherwise he wouldn't be distracted.

Of course, you knew Oikawa most likely was just after you for the attention. He usually had everyone's attention and never had to ask for it. Clearly, he felt a little jealous when Hinata had gotten more attention than him, especially from a girl. You felt bad for tugging at the guy's heartstrings, but at the same time, his feelings clearly weren't genuine.

"Oh really now? I don't suppose you'd want to join me then, would you?" He stood up a bit taller, kind of taken aback by what you said. He kept the smirk plastered on his face, however. He was getting his way, just like he wanted.

 He was getting his way, just like he wanted

"Sounds alright to me. I'll go tell Kazue where I am, you go get the room, 'kay?" You said with a wink and you turned around and briskly walked away. Oikawa chuckled and nodded before putting his hands in his pockets and going up to the counter.

You walked toward Kazue, who had already begun talking to a few girls. You came up to him from behind and tapped his shoulder.

"Me and Oikawa are going into a karaoke room. It's all on you now." You spoke quietly to him once he turned around.

"Alright, but if he tries anything-"