Chapter 25

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

'Oh God. It's Thursday.'

That was the thought that came to mind as you brushed your teeth in the morning. Every morning you ran over your plans for the day, and that's when the realization hit.

Today was the fall fest.

You thought back to when Hinata kissed you on the cheek, your face turning red as you thought about the sweet look on his face when he said yes.

You spit out the toothpaste and aggressively finished brushing your teeth, then quickly texted F/n, making plans with her to get ready together at your place. She agreed and told Kageyama to pick her up there.

When you got to school, you looked up from your desk as you saw the bright orange-haired ball of sunshine enter the classroom. He caught your gaze and immediately bounded over to you, a smile on his face and brown eyes twinkling with happiness, just like always.

 He caught your gaze and immediately bounded over to you, a smile on his face and brown eyes twinkling with happiness, just like always

"Y/n-Chan! Good morning~" He greeted you with a cheery sing-song voice as he leaned on your desk.

"Morning, Sho. How are you?" You giggled.

"I am fantastic! You?" He was smiling so widely you thought his mouth would reach his ears.

"I'm good, I'm good. You seem even happier than usual." You leaned your head on a propped-up hand.

"Don't tell me you forgot!" His mouth dropped. You didn't, of course, but you decided to amuse yourself for a minute.

"Forgot what?" You tilted your head and kept an innocent, confused facial expression.

"Wait... you-" Hinata seemed upset for a second, until you couldn't hold back your smile anymore and realized you were messing with him.

 you-" Hinata seemed upset for a second, until you couldn't hold back your smile anymore and realized you were messing with him