Chapter 29

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You groaned as you moved back and forth from whoever was shaking you. You swatted your arm lazily in the general direction of the person.

"Y/n come on! You're gonna be late! School starts in like 5 minutes come on!"

You shot up and rubbed your eyes in shock to see that it was Kazue who was shaking you.

"What?!" You yelled before scrambling to grab your alarm clock. You looked at him with a deadpan expression when it read 6:00 AM and you showed it to him.

"Yeah, that was a lie. But come on get up I have so much to tell you!" Kazue laughed and jumped on your bed as you covered your face with your blanket again. You tried to ignore him for a few seconds but he just kept jumping until you sat up again.

"Fine! I'm up! Happy?" You looked at him angrily as he stood on your bed and you punched him in the leg.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled as he crumpled onto the bed and clutched his leg.

"For waking me up unnecessarily early. Now, what did you wanna talk about?" You said, leaning your head on your hand.

"Right! Last night!" He said, looking excited now. Your eyes widened as you remembered yesterday.

"Oh my gosh! I have so much to tell you too! You go first. How'd it go with Ayumi?" You asked.

"Oh, it was so good! We went on the rides and we had fair food, and she looked so pretty the whole time, and I even took pictures when she wasn't looking!" He said with a smile and a finger up to his lips.

"That's... kinda creepy." You looked at him weirdly.

"I couldn't help it! She just looked so pretty!" He looked at you exasperated.

"Alright then, I can't lie, it is kinda cute." You smiled. You knew he didn't have ill intentions with the pictures, he just really liked her. Besides, Kazue was into photography anyways, so it wasn't that weird.

"Soooo? Did you kiss her?" You asked, wanting him to get to the point. It was the question you were wondering about the most.

"Well, I tried. The moment was right, I just knew I had to do it. She acted like she was going to kiss me, too! But then, she put her finger on my lips and stopped me. She said 'Easy there, tiger. I'm not that easy.' God, it was so hot. I'm telling you, she's got me wrapped around her finger. And I don't even care!" He had a dreamy look in his eyes as he told the story, smiling widely.

"You seem happy for someone who got rejected from a kiss. You look like a lovesick puppy." You laughed at the look on his face.

"I am! I'd follow her wherever she goes. But, enough about me and Ayumi-Chan. What happened with you and Hinata?" He asked, looking at you in suspense.

"It was really good! He told me I looked nice, and we held hands at the fair. After we left, we went to the park because he didn't want to end the date. And then he, uh... Well, I kissed him." You said the last part quietly. And blushed thinking about it. It was really impulsive, after all. You still could barely wrap your head around the whole thing yourself.