Chapter 9

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Hinata woke up earlier than usual, around 5:30. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and stretching for a second. He looked around and remembered falling asleep in the blanket fort last night. He then looked to his right, seeing you and Natsu still fast asleep.

He smiled and quietly got up, grabbing his phone off the charger and sitting back down where he slept. He opened his phone and opened the camera, taking a picture of you and Natsu. He couldn't help it, he just found it adorable.

He saw as the sun continued rising, warm light coming into the blanket fort through the window. It hit your face in an almost angelic way, the small floating dust particles making it seem magical.

Your chest and stomach rose and fell rhythmically as you breathed, Natsu now laying her head on your stomach. You had one hand behind your head, and the other laid gently on her head, fingers intertwining with her curly orange hair.

He found the scene to be quite peaceful, and he almost wanted to go back to sleep himself. Instead, though, he got up from his spot once again and left the room, going into the bathroom to begin his morning routine.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Your eyes fluttered open from the sun hitting your face. You looked to the side, seeing Natsu sleeping peacefully on your stomach. You smiled, running your hands through her hair for a second. You looked to your right and saw Hinata missing from his spot, and assumed he had woken up already.

You slowly sat up, holding Natsu's head still and gently laying her on your pillow so she could still sleep. You crawled out of the blanket fort and quietly walked out the door before closing it.

You walked towards the kitchen, where you saw Mrs. Hinata cooking some eggs. She turned around, smiling.

"Good morning, Y/n."

"Morning." You smiled back tiredly.

"Your uniform is over there on the board, I just finished ironing it." She smiled, pointing to an ironing board in the living area. You thanked her and grabbed the uniform, going to the bathroom to change. You also grabbed your phone, checking the time.

It was 6:00, and you knew it was a half-hour ride to school, which started at 8, so you had some time. You changed into your uniform, taking the time to look nice. You brushed your teeth and hair, letting it lay natural today.

You then opened the door of the bathroom, walking back out to the kitchen. You saw Hinata sitting at the table, looking at his phone. You also saw that now Natsu had awoken, sitting at the table in her pajamas and holding a blanket, hair messy and holding a tired expression on her face.

 You also saw that now Natsu had awoken, sitting at the table in her pajamas and holding a blanket, hair messy and holding a tired expression on her face