Second Life

I gasped for air, waking up with sweats all over my body again.My hearts beats soo fast and it felt like I have run a Marathon.

It was just another nightmare from my past. As I hold my chest I can feel my wounds burned, like it was just yesterday.

I pull out my sweat soaked shirt and throw it on the ground on my bedroom. I sat down and put my hands in my head.

This is what you get when you join the military. Healed wounds and battles scars.

I opened my bedside drawer and took out a pill and pop it in my mouth and drank a glass of water on my bedside table.

I stand up and look at my watch on my hand. It was already 5'o'clock in the morning.

I peek on my window.The sun is about to break in. It's time to clear my head and go for my morning run.
I go to my closet and change for a hoodie and sweat pants. As I sat down my bed to put on my shoes.

My phone rings. I take a glance who the hell is calling me this early morning. It was a friend of mine back in the days.

I reached for it and press the end button.And a message was notified after a while.

I toss my phone farther on my bed and stand up.

I got out of my apartment and goes for a run. This way to clear my head and breathe a fresh air.

I run for 2 hours maximum.
I glanced at my watch it was 7 o'clock in the morning when I came back on my apartment.

I undressed and put all my clothes on the hamper along with my discarded shirt that I toss earlier.

I walked to my bathroom butt naked. Well its just me, myself and I living in the shit hole anyway.

I turned on the shower and let the hot water runs through my back. I closed my eyes until the water run out of hot water..

It started to get cold and I washed my body with soap.and shampooed my hair. I rinsed my body and got out of the shower.

With my towel wraps in my lower half,I walked to my room I heard my phone rings again. It was the same man calling me..

This dude never knows how to quit. As i was holding my towel I answered the call.

"You really don't know how to quit, dont you!?"

"Yes, and I miss you to". He said.

"I miss you man, I never saw you like ages,"

"What do you want James!?, As i said a
million times I don't want to be involved on those things anymore". I was about to end the call.

"Man! this is different, 1 time job for $5,000, c'mon man. We need you in this." I blinked.my eyes and look at my phone

"What job?".

"Now your listening,!"he said with a sarcastic voice

" A K-Pop star is going to Paris for a fashion show, We just have transport her from the venue to the airport, That way easy man, Are you in!?". He asked.

"All expenses paid from my airplane tickets to Paris and back to the states?".

"Yes, Im gonna Pick you up tomorrow 6 o'clock in the morning". Before I could protest the phone hangs up.

Well Paris Here I come .

I hope this K-Pop star it not pain in the ass as the press portrayed them to be..