Secret Affair

I walked in the kitchen holding my back..

My back is aching the moment I opened my eyes. Sleeping on a hardwood floor is not a joke.

Urghhhh!” is what I utter when I fetched a bottle water inside the fridge.

The moment I turned around everyone looks at me intensely. The are all on the table eating breakfast.

Jisoo has her mouth open looking at me.

Chaeyoung has a mouthful of pancakes.

While Jennie intensely looking like me like she's going to kill someone. While Bobby and Kai was smiling like Idiots.

I looked at them with an inquisitive look.

“What!? ” and they go back eating there breakfast.

I sat down on an empty chair beside Chaeyoung yawning and seems like very sleepy.

Everybody was being quiet all of sudden when I sat down with them. While Jisoo was looking at me.

What Is going on here!?, And why all of you are looking at me like that!? ”

And why do they looked like a zombie from a movie, with all dark shades under there eyes.

Bobby stand up and Tapped my shoulder, like congratulating me.

What the heck.

Well all of us haven't got a single time to sleep last night because someone decided to shoot a fucking porn”  Chaeyoung barge in. I am utterly shock.

What that supposed to mean.!?

Jennie suddenly stands up and put her plate on the sink and walked outside the porch.

While Kai was just being Kai.

Man!? You both  are too loud last night! I envy you man, I'm so jealous  right now! ” he said laughing and he drank his coffee.

Realization came crashing on me. Oh! my God. They all thought me and Somi are having it last night. Fucking shit this is.

I slap my palm on my face. This is unbelievable.

“Woah! You all have misunderstood everything!? Somi and I was....

Hey! Lisa” I heard Somi shouting from our room. But I didn't answered her. .

She kept on calling me. I was about to stand and walk to our room.

When  Jennie came barging towards there room which made her and Somi collided on the hallway.

Somi falls down on her butt.

Jennie is just standing there looking at Somi then me. She's burning holes on my head.

This is not good.

Ouch! Ruby Jane where your going at.” she said rubbing her butt. And guess what her panties is very visible because she just wearing my shirt and an underwear underneath.

Which made the situation worst than ever.

She stands up and Jennie just walked pass me and Somi going to there bedroom without saying a word.

“Hey! I have been calling you! Have you seen my under wear from last night!? I could not find it” A door slammed shut so hard that it shakes the walls. She just heard all of that.

Whats her problem!? Somi asked but I just ignored her.

It's still on the dryer, with your clothes. And Somi put some pants on please.” I'm begging her .