Paris

"Puis-je avoir ton attention.Nous arriverons sous peu sur notre destination,alors profitez-en et détendez-vous et merci d'avoir volé Air France" I was startled when I heard the Air hostess said that.

I was asleep the entire flight..I rub my temple trying to figure out what she just said. Well French is a very sexy language.

Even though I can't even understand every single word she said.

As I look at my window we are descending towards the runway. From a 7 hours flight from JFK to Paris. It's so devastating that I have to wait for my buddy James to arrive at the airport early morning at 6 o'clock in the morning when said to pick me up and that dumbass,he book a flight the evening the same day.

I have waited for almost 12 hours when the douche bag arrive. He forgot that it was in the evening. Well the joke was on me He said..

I was about to punch a jab on his face when one of my buddy Carlos arrive in the airport.. Good old days as what they said. I miss this guys.

They we're a huge part of  my adventure during my service in the military years ago. I got out before they did. Well retired because of what happen to me during those days.

"Hey! Lis!?" I looked at my side and It was my buddy Carlos looking at me with a worried look.

"Huh!?" that was all I said to him

"Are you okay"!? Have you taken your pills?" It's like you blank out a moment ago!?"

"Yes, I have taken it already, before I doze of, no worries, just remembered the good time lately".. He clapped my shoulder..

Yeah. I know I'm lying. I keep on having the same nightmare all over again.

Moments later we landed on Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport It was 3 o'clock in the morning..What a bummer. We have to be back in the airport for exactly 8 o'clock to escort our client.

We are used to this kind of work. After the military, James and Carlos hooks me up with side jobs like this one. One time but big-time payment.

Which is good when you just have a pension to rely on.

We got our bags and rest for a while to our  hotels before the real job occurs.

I stretch my back when we wait for the carpool to pick us up on our way to our hotel.

James was busy talking on someone on his phone when a black sedan parked in front of us.

It was from the entertainment agency that hired us. We Have entered the car and the drove us to our designated hotel.

As we arrive at our hotel we were greeted by guys in a black suits which James shakehands and we Do as well, Carlos and I.

"Bonjour messieurs" said the gentleman in a black suit.

“ Bonne journée Monsieur" James Response  to the man.The older guy gave a folder to James and gave us our room keys.

We bid our goodbyes and bowed a couple times and entered the elevator.

We arrive on the 7th floor of the hotel.

We entered a suite 702 room, me, Carlos and James. we put our suitecases

And James, Open the folder that the man gave to him earlier on the lobby.

"Listen up, We are going to escort Miss Kim, Later from the Airport, exactly 8'o clock in the morning along with the YG bodyguards."

"Lisa, You  will be the one to joined Miss Kim on the car. While either  me and Carlos will be on the front  and back convoy". I nodded.

“Fans or not, No one touches Miss Kim, Do you understand!?”

“You knows how this go, Couple of Interviews and guest shows this day and in the evening the fashion show, We keep her safe and untouched, At the end of the day we will have our payment. Do you both understand?” James explained with a stern voice

“Yes.” I answered James. Wow. This girl maybe popular enough to have this bunch of bodyguards. I thought to myself. Well I am just here to get paid. How I wish to get this over with.

I can't wait to go home....

and by the way Who is this Miss Kim?