이 키스 i kiseu [ This Kiss]

Both Jennie's was seated on the Passenger while me is beside Mr. Wang. We are both silent. I don't want to discuss anything about what he just said earlier.

I kept looking at the rear view mirror.

Jennie kept fidgeting on her phone while Somi just caught me red handed looking at Jen.I just ignored her and looked at the window.

The ride to the bar was a blur. It was not that far from the restaurant that we came from.

I went outside first and open the door of the passenger door for the girls. I offered my hand for Somi to grab onto, which she holds it firmly, smiling at me. While I do the same as well as Jennie but she refused. What the heck is with this girl all of sudden she treated me differently.

I walked with Jennie and Somi inside the bar. In this kind of establishment I am obliged to be closed to Jennie. It's just precautionary measure that I have been instructed.

Somi and Jennie was escorted towards the VIP booth. Perks of being a famous celebrity.

I just sat down there while both of them order there drinks. Even I'm on the bar I still have to fulfill my duties for Jennie. It's to keep her safe all the time.

The music is too loud and both of girls was singing and dancing all through out.

It's fun to watch that Jennie is having a lot of fun with Somi.

I didn't noticed that I was smiling looking at them. That doesn't escape from Somi's . She was looking at me with a very inquisitive looked.

I just bow my head.

Jennie was talking on her phone.

And Somi came up to where I was seated.

"Lis, you need a drink!, Your to stiff" she handed me a shot of vodka.

"I'm working right now Somi, you know I can't do that"..

"Hey! RubyJane! Is it okay if I gave Lisa a drink!? " She shouted at Jennie whom speaking with someone on her phone.

The music is too loud I can't even hear my own voice. Jennie just put her thumbs up.

"We got you a permission,! Now you drink" I just hold the shot on my hand. I noticed that Jennie was glancing at me but still on her phone.

While Somi is touching my lap.

"Somi!" I looked at her. And grab her hand on my lap.

"Are you drunk already!?" I asked her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"It's like we haven't done it before!" I was really taken back on what she just said. We dated for a year but I have never seen her drunk like this.

Somi just stand up and dance with the booming music inside the bar.

I put my shot on the table Infront of me.

I looked around. The bar is full. Seems like a bar for rich and famous people. No Paparazzi was allowed inside the establishment with a very strict security which is why they chose this place.

A go to place for many celebrities who wanted to have fun and privacy at the same time.

I noticed that a familiar face was approaching us. It was Kai and his friends. I figured it out that He was the one Jennie was talking awhile ago.

Kai approached Jennie and hugged her and kiss her cheek. Which I immediately turned away.

Jennie introduced Kai to Somi. And Kai brought some of his friends who joined us inside the booth. I stand up so that I can gave them space.