Hugs

A month pass.

Me and Jennie still together secretly.

We sometimes argues and fight like a real couple. There are still misunderstandings and lots, and lots of jealousy.

We mended it all by being affectionate when we are all alone. And Yes! Make-up sex is even better.

We do a lot of things together after the night we shared a month ago. We are like teenagers exploring. And I am falling even more for her.

She doesn't wear her ring whenever we are together. Except when she has shows and public appearances.

I just don't mind it anymore. But still it stings like hell considering it's a constant reminder that she doesn't belong to me.

It was late in the afternoon..

I am waiting for Jennie to finish her meeting with the big bosses of the company.

Mr.Park comes out after a while and asked me to get them some coffee take outs.

Which I obliged.

Jennie came out of the room with Mr. Park.

The meeting is about her upcoming tour concert all over Asia and America.

Which will be occuring for almost a year of travelling and concerts. That must be so exhausted.

We all went down to the lobby and into the car.  I have been Jennie's personal driver and bodyguard after Mr. Wang retired a month ago.

Jennie was silent all the time. We drop Mr. Park on his apartment building and we go on our way.

I glanced at my watch it's almost half past 7 o'clock in the evening.

I glanced at her on rear view mirror.

“Love?” I called her, It's after that night we shared together and it's just an endearment everytime when we are alone.

Uhuh!” she said looking at me.

Do you want something to eat?” she just shook her head no.

After awhile I parked somewhere on the road so that I could talked to her properly.

I took off my seatbelt and turned around to talked to her.

Love!? What's wrong!? You seem so silent after your meeting!?”.

It's nothing, can you just take me home please, I'm just tired" she said and I just obliged and drove her home.

When we arrive at Jennie's apartment. I opened the apartment door and we both got surprised that Kai is inside her apartment waiting for her.

With balloons and flowers all over the place. It's like a garden of roses.

Kai approached Jennie and gave her this expensive bouquet of elegant rare flowers.

Jennie has this confusion written all over her face.

You don't remember do you!?” Kai asked.

Don't be silly, I do remember,Happy anniversary Babe.” Jennie said. As she embraced Kai.

The idiot in me is just standing there looking at both of them. What am I doing to myself.

Happy Anniversary Babe” Kai then kiss Jennie on her lips. I noticed that Jennie didn't even kiss him back.

I just walked out of the door like I haven't seen nothing. It's still painful to watch them.