Stay

"Hey! Lis!, Wake up" she said. I stands up and sat on the couch for a minute and rub my two hands on my face. I glanced on the clock it's still 5 o'clock in the morning. What the heck.

I looked at Somi who is fixing something on the kitchen. Which is odd. Why is she is fully covered.

"Here, Drink this" she handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks for this" she just nod and smiled and goes back to her bedroom.

I was surprised that she just rolled out two big luggage from here bedroom.

"Somi!? Where are you going!?" I asked her as I put the cup of coffee on the coffee table in front of me.

"I'm sorry Lis, this is super short notice. I forgot to tell you last night" she said as she is busy looking at her shoulder bag in hand.

"Uhmmm! I'm going back to the states. I just needed to take care of something" She said with a hurt in her eyes.

I just nod.

"What time is your flight!," I asked her.

"It's 8:30" she answered.

"Okay! Let me just take a shower and change my clothes. Don't go okay!? I'll be back." I walked out of her apartment and in to mine which is a couple of buildings away.  I am in a hurry so that I could go with her in the airport.

I hailed a cab and we go on our way.

It's was almost 7 o'clock when we arrive at the airport.

I pulled Somi's luggage's out of the cab's trunk. And rolled it towards the entrance.

"You really have to go!?" I asked her. She just nod and at the verge of crying.

She just hugged me very tight. And I do the same to her.

"I'm gonna miss you" is what I have said and she then kiss my cheek. I felt a drop of tear on my face. It was Somi's she 's crying

I cupped her face with both of my hand and leaned my head on her.

"You take care okay!?" she just nod but her tears were flowing down her face.

She touched my face caressed it.

"Be happy, Be in love, But take good care of this" she said pointing on my chest.

My eyes started to teared up. As she walks towards the entrance.

But before she could, she stops and run back to me. She handed me an envelope.

"I wanted you to read this later okay!?" she put it inside my coats inside pocket. She hugs me so tight and then let me go.

Later that day.

I'm here driving, with Jennie and Kai at the back. With Mr. Park beside me.

Traveled to a network company for today's show for the so-called power couple of Korean Tv.. 

Wow! The hypocrisy on its finest.

I just kept my sunglasses on the whole time. I don't want to looked at Jennie or anyone.

Kai is holding Jennie's hand at the passenger seat while Jennie just looking out of the window.

 She never glanced my way this morning. And I just don't budge.

Let bygones be bygones.

We stop outside the said company and I walked outside to open the door for Jennie.