Hot & Bothered

After a while we arrive on Kai's rest house.  It was a pretty nice house in the middle of the private beach.

We both got out of the car. Me and Bobby and Kai help each other to gather our things to put it inside.

It was 3 bedroom house. What a bummer.

It would be Chaeyoung and Jisoo 1st bedroom, Kai and Jennie is on the master's bedroom. While Bobby called debs on the living room couch.

What a surprise Me and Somi,which made her giggled. Which earned a stare from the one and only Jennie Kim..she really got a gut to get jealous when she will be with her so-called fiancee in a bedroom two doors from ours.

We rest on our respected bedrooms on that afternoon. It was quite a trip.

Somi is sleeping on the bed while I chose to make myself comfortable on the floor.

Which is much okay with me than to share bed with Somi and make things more complicated between both of us.

Later that night. Instead of having a usual dinner on a table. The group decided to have it on the beach.

We placed picnic towels for us to sit on the sand and make shift table for our grilled goods that we prepared earlier.

And started a bon fire. Which is very romantic as I would say.

We all gathered around the fire.

Me and Somi, Bobby and Kai with Jennie beside her. Chaeyoung and  Jisoo. Me and Jennie was at the opposite side which I can see her clearly.

After we ate our dinner. Chaeyoung decided to get the booze. Shit! Me and alcohol is never a friend. All hell loose.

How about we play a game” Chaeyoung started.

What game!?” Jisoo asked.

How about truth or dare!? That would really fun”  Jisoo clapped her hands in excitement.

Holy Fuck! My heart is beating so fast all of a sudden this will not turn out good.

If you don't want to answer any truth or do any dare, you are welcome to take a shot, rules will be rules” Jisoo taking a shot glass and pouring what seems to be a vodka.

Don't Cha worry! We are prepared for this bitches”.. Oh God! This can't be good. She walked to a basket and got an empty bottle of wine a piece of flat wood.

We do this the old fashioned way. The last one that the bottle will be pointed at,will be the next one to ask the question and vice versa. We all know this game, were old so let's start!” Is she drunk or something, she sound like it

Okay let get it on!” Bobby cheered.

Okay. I'll start!!” Chaeyoung stand up to spin the bottle. It pointed at Bobby.

Bobby! Truth or Dare.” she asked.

Dare" he immediately answer.

Okay! Uhmmm.! Remove four items of your clothing and don't put in on until we ended this game”.

That's easy. Bobby removes his jacket and his shirt and his two socks. He shivers the wind is cold out here though. Poor thing.

It's Bobby's turn. It pointed at Kai.

Truth or Dare Kai

Lets make this fun, I choose Truth” it took Bobby to think about a question.