Remembering

My head hurts the moment I wake up.

The sunlight is glimpsing on the window.
Which made me close my eyes for a moment.

What I know right now is that I can't remember anything that hapenned last night. I can't remember laying on this bed.

Urgghh.." I sat down the bed. Holding my head with both my hands. My head is pounding.

I looked around and found Lisa is sleeping on the couch. She is sleeping with her arms crossing her chest.

The moment that I was about to stand up. She woke up. She must be a light sleeper.

Jen!? Is there something wrong” She asked me.

“I just got a massive headache” I told her.

She stand up and goes to the fridge and get some bottled water and handed it to me. She then rummaging her small bag and got a bottle of pills.

Here! This could help” she gave me one pill. I gave her with a questioning look.

“Its for the headache, It's my medication for my migraine and I think one pill for you is okay though!,don't worry I'm not trying to drugged you or something,.just tryin to help.. but If you don't want to, just dont drink it”..Why is she being so defensive.

I still took the pill and drink it.

Thank you Lisa, I really appreciate it”.. She just smile.Before I was about to walk to the bathroom. I just needed to clarify things from her..

Lisa!?..

Yes” she stop on her tracks and looked at me.

“I just want to ask you! Did I do something stupid last night!?”

What do you mean by stupid”

“Like, drunk talk, stripped or you know what I mean”..

Not that I can remember”..I noticed that she has this hurtful look in her eyes the moment I asked her about last night.

Okay! Good!”.. I said to her as I got inside the bathroom and looked at myself..

Your a mess Ruby Jane” I scolded myself. I washed myself and get ready for the day.
My flight going home will be this afternoon.

Hours passed..

The guys are escorting me to the airport..All there bags are packed for there flight going back to the states is the same day as my flight.

Me and Lisa are still on the same car.

Me and my Manager are at the backseat while Lisa is seating on the front beside the driver.

I kept looking at her. But I can't tell if she's doing it as well because she is wearing a black tainted sunglasses that I can't even see her eyes.

As we were still waiting on the car with the others to follow. I didn't  realized it that I was snoozing off..

I dreamed that Lisa was holding my face and saying words at me. I can't harken back what it is she was saying. Her hands was soft and as she tuck little hair on my face.And then I woke up.

Jennie, wake up” said my manager.

Did you drink last night!?” He asked. And I just smiled.He just shook his head in disbelief. I am a little bit a rebel.

I was a good mood after that dream though.

He was blabbering about something but I wasn't even listening. I put my hood on when I was about to go out of the car.