Goodnight

Bruuh!? What was that” Carlos asked me the moment we walked away from Jennie's team at the airport.

He was tapping my shoulder and was smiling all the time as we go through the gate.

It's just a business card Carlos” I wave it to his face and put it on my pocket.

So what happen last night!? Gave me some details ” He asked.

You know what for a guy, you are noisy as fuck, do you know that!??”. He just laughed out laugh which made people looks at us suspiciously..

You are with Jennie Kim for the whole night man, I want some juicy things you know!? ”. He said while rubbing both of his hand. I can't with this guy.

I stopped on my tracks and looked at him.

You know what Carlos, I have been just seating on that chair inside the room checking my phone the whole night okay!, Nothing special happened, so stop making something out of it.”..He just nod and was waiting for me to continue.

We walked pass out gate and was about to board the plane. James is just tugging along with us at the back, busy with his phone or something.

Me and Carlos are beside each other on the plane seats.

And, and!? ” He said shacking my shoulder as we seat down.

And what!? ” This will be a long flight..

You know what Carlos for a married man you sound like a teenage girl to be exact” He is kinda annoying right now.

Spill the tea Lis,, come on, You know that I am A Jennie Kim biggest fan.” I looked at him intensely. This guy is crazy.

Woah! dude! are you serious!? ” He just nod and nod his head and put both of his hand on his chin like a teenage girl waiting for a juicy gossip.

Well, there is nothing to tell mi Amigo, She was just on her phone the whole night” He slummed his shoulder in dismay.

That's a bummer”

As the Plane were ascending from the run way I glanced outside the window..The rain is starting to pour down.

7 hours and 10 minutes with this flight.. This is gonna be a long one.

As the plane is already on the air. I fetch my phone inside my pocket and opened it.

 I looked at Carlos beside me. He is watching this kinda chick flick on the screen infront of him and the sound from the headset is so loud that I can hear everything He is watching.I can't believe this guy is even married.

I scanned the photos of my phone and stopped at the picture that I took while Jennie was sleeping. She was sleeping like a baby.

I touched her face on my phone.

How can be so beautiful like her be real.

How can someone hurt her. Flashback from last night comes crashing through my mind.

The way Jennie was sobbing because of soo much pain that she felt. It was stabbing my heart.

How can someone do that to her. I could never bare to look at her like that once more.

Sleeping, she looks so fragile, whom I wish I could guard her with all my might.

How come someone I just met makes me feel like her. Like I know her for a very long time.