The Art of Letting Go

After what happen with me and Lisa on the back alley.

I said to Kai that I was not feeling to well. He brought me back home.

I was sober.

We both sat down on the couch. He kept on looking at me.

"Babe!?, What's happening to you!?" I looked at him confusingly.

" Lately, you seemed so faced out, is there something bothering you!? " he scooted to move closer to me.

"Its just work that kept bothering me lately" I lied straight to his face.

He put his hand on my thigh. And moving it upward.. I stopped him.

“ I can make your stress go away Jen, If you just let me” He cupped my face to kiss me but I turned away from him.

Kai! I'm not in a mood okay! So please stop”.As I stand up and walked away from him.

Your always not in the mood.” he said with a angry tone.

Well!? You can go back to that whore then!?”. He was shocked wen I said that.

I was to walk away but he grabs my arm to stop.

I'm so sorry Jennie, I didn't mean to say that. Lately we just don't do  things,like we used to. I miss you okay!?, I really am sorry, please forgive me”. I just looked at him. He seems sincere.

I'm just going to change my clothes okay
I said as I walked my way to my room to change. It took awhile that I came back out.

Kai was snoring laying on the sofa.  I glanced at the window it's still dark. I glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall. It's already 3 o'clock in the morning. And still Lisa wasn't home yet.

I go back to my room and I got Kai a blanket and covered him with it.

I lay on my bed after that. What happen earlier was repeating on my head. The way she touched me. It's full of passion. I touched my lips. I could still taste her. I never felt anything like this before. Not even with my fiancee. It's driving me wild.

I toss and turn all throughout the night. It tried to sleep but my mind is so bothered, on where Lisa could be in this ungodly hour.

I didn't notice that the morning has broken until Kai knocked on my door.  And I opened it and joined him on the living room.

Hey! Babe good morning.. I gotta go! I have a meeting on and hour” I just nod. He gathers things and then kiss my cheeks before going out the door.

I walked towards Lisa's room to check on her. I opened it slowly but all I  saw was is an untouched bed. Where the heck is she!?

I sat down the sofa and checked my phone. No texts and calls.

The moment I put it down the door opened.

Lisa opened the door and she just looked at me. Like nothin just happen.

“Where did you go!? Is all I could asked.

I'm with Somi!” she said while walking towards her room. Jealousy boils my veins.

Did you fuck her!?” I said to her out of the many  things to ask. I'm waiting for her to answer me.

She turned her head and spoke.

“What if I did huh!?”  she spit those words on me. I didn't know what's happening to me that I just slapped her hard on the face.

And I slapped her once more but she held my hand before it could reach her face.  She looking at me so angry.