Nightmare

I was gathering my stuff after the show we had in Paris.It was a one day trip. I have scheduled show to attend to in Korea the next day. Even though it's exhausting from time to time but I have no choice.

I have chosen this kind of life, I have to live with it.

My luggages were packed and was brought by the other escorts and the bellhop down at the lobby.

While Lisa is waiting for me at the door.

As we were inside the elevator. I noticed that the moment I hold my left hand my I am not wearing my engagement ring.

"Shoot! I forgot my ring".I said looking at Lisa..

I'll get it" She said to me and walked out of the elevator towards the room.

It took her awhile finding my ring. When suddenly a man in a Hoody enters the elevator.

The moment Lisa was about to enter the elevator the door closes.

Which leaves me with the 6 foot, strong built,hooded man inside the lift. As I was looking at him at the back. I noticed he was smirking as I looked at him in the elevator mirror door. He then push the button for the groundfloor.

He gave me a creep throughout my body. and My heart was beating so fast that I can't breath.

"Hi! Jennie! Remember me!?" He said to me which made me look at him intensely. He uncovered his hood.

"Oh! God! Your that guy”. Is only words that comes from my mouth.

He was smiling and was turning around to face me.

“Miss me doll!?"

“How did you get here you creep".

I was fidgeting on my phone to contact my security but he grabs it and turned it off.

He put my cellular device inside his pocket.

I was shocked in place. I was sweating so hard. He grab my hands and pinned me on the wall. Sniffing my neck and my hair.

Please! Stoooppp!”.. I am begging him. Goosebumps was all over my body. I am bloody scared.

Your body! Seems to like it doll”.. He said licking my neck.

The moment the elevator ring. That indicates it was the ground floor.

I kick him using my knees which makes him back off away from me. I was about to runway from him when he grabs my hair..

"Ouch! Your hurting me".. He grabs my hand and was dragging me across the parking lot.

Hey!!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and It was James, one of my escorts. He was running towards Us.

The moment James was near us. The hooded Man suddenly launch into him. Holds him on the collar and punch him hard and impinge his head hard on the concrete wall which made him laid on the ground.

I launch onto him but he slapped me hard on the face which made me fainted.

All I can remember is that He was carrying me towards the car and everything went black.

Miss Kim! Miss Kim!?” I suddenly awoke and panicked started to take over my body..

I clung on my dear life. It was Lisa woke me up from a nightmare. What a horrible dream it was.