Drown

I walked out of the Kim's residence that night.

After I can open the car door. She was running towards me.

"Where are you going!?" she asked me.

"Oh! I forgot to asked permission from you!" I said sarcastically.

"What the heck is the problem huh!?" I just turned and looked at her.

"Ask your fiancee!" she stop on her tracks.

She just shook her head.

"Lis!? I have lots of question of what happen this night, the moment you just took 30 minutes to go to the bathroom, the way you talked with Bam, and now this one!?"

"What are you hiding from me!?" she asked but I just looked at her.

She got closed got close to me and caressed my face with her palm. And I just closed my eyes. Her hand is so soft.

We both got startled when we hear the entrance door open. We both distance our selves.

It was Mr. Kim approaching us.

"What's happening here!?" he said with a inquisitive look.

"Nothing dad!, Me and Lisa are just talking about something, go back there and I will be right back." he just have this angst on his face and step back up the stairs and to the open door and shut it.

"Come with me!" I said to her with plea as I reached for her hand to grab. She just bowed her head down and let go of my hand.

It sums up already.

"I can't and you know that Lis!?, I just can't." she just back away a little bit..

I opened the door of the car and I got my bag.

I reached for my pocket and gave her the car keys.

"Let your Fiancee drive you home, okay!?" I said smiling at her.

"No! Take the Car!" she said putting the keys .

"No! Jennie, you owned the car and I'm just an employee, it would be weird If I took it"

"Just tell them I got sick or something" her face was on the verge of crying.

"Hey! Don't cry, I'm okay, don't you worry about me!" I touched her face and wipe a single tear that falls down her face.

"Celebrate with your family, they must be waiting for you right now".

"Lisa!?"

"I'm just putting my self in my rightful place Jen". I pulled my bag on my shoulder and started to walked on there driveway.

As I was about to approached there gate. A single drop of tear fell on my hand. I didn't know that I'm still capable of crying anymore

. I wipe it with the back of my hand and walked pass there gate who automatically opens up and then close.

As I was standing outside the gate. I can still see Jennie standing afar. Holding the key of the car. She just put her head down.

She then turn around. Someone opened the door.It was her fiancee got down the stair and put his hand all over her shoulder and they both walked up the stairs and went inside and slams the door.

I just stood there until the door slam shut.

I walked pass the block from Jennie's House until I hailed a cab.