과거 gwageo [The Past]

The moment I saw who is calling Jennie back at the restaurant. I felt jealousy boiling on my blood. I know I have no right to be jealous,at the first place because I don't even own her.

It's just lately I just can't hide it anymore. I just have to walk away from it, to know my place.

I'm just her bodyguard. Nothing more, Nothing less.

I asked Jennie's permission to go to the bathroom but instead I walked outside and the moment I was about to opened the door. I bumped into someone , whom I am very familiar of.

"Somi!" she is surprised as me as well.

It's been a long time that we saw each other. She was the last woman I dated. Well seriously dated.

We lasted for almost a year when we agreed that it won't work. We are both in the opposite side of the world.Me on my military duties and her charity works in different continent all over the globe.

Our time have never coincide.

"Oh! God Lisa! " she hugged me and kiss my cheek.

"How are you!? And what are you doing here in Seoul? ". As we both part from the embraced we shared.

"Im doing great. And I'm here for work, how about you!?" I checked her out and she definitely so more beautiful right now.

"Well! I'm just the old me.!, I'm here to see my friend, you can join us if you want " she said while rubbing my arm.

" I'm sorry Somi,! Maybe next time okay!?" I told her straight.

"I should get going, my friend is waiting for me inside! " which I just nod and was about to walked out of the door when she grabs me again.

" I'm so glad I saw you again Lis, I missed you" as she said that I noticed she put a small rectangular paper on my hand.

" I'm looking forward on seeing you again Lis, and that is my business card if you want to contact me again". Which I smiled and nod. And she lets go of my arm.

She went inside and I went to the alley beside the restaurant.

And get something on my bag.

I opened a box of cigarette and lighted one up.

As I was inhaling the smoke from my cigarette. I noticed Mr.Wang came up beside me.

"I never thought you smoke Lis!?"

"It just an old habit, old timer that I was not supposed to be doing"

"and why now!?" he asked which I offered him the box if cigarette. Which he declined.

"Things like that could kill you, you know that!, It's not very good for your health".

"I know!" I got a big huff of my cigarettes. I throw the bud and took another one to light which Mr. Wang stopped me.

" I just needed this old man! " I sighed. He just nod and tapped my back before going back to the parking lot.

I looked at the cigarette and put it back on the box and placed it back on my bag.

A glanced at my watch. I was gone for almost 30 minutes. Maybe Jennie's friend have already arrive.

I went inside the restaurant and approached Jennie's table.

"You must be kidding me!" I muttered.