Loosing control

We stopped infront of my apartment that I have rented.

I opened the car door and walked my way to the passenger to open it for Jennie who is past asleep on the passenger seat.

"Jen!? Wake up, we are here!?" she maybe so tired and maybe haven't got a sleep. She doze off on the car the moment after our first stop light.

She opened her still puffy cute little cat eyes and looked at me.

"Lets go to my apartment so that you can rest okay and then we can talk" she just nod, put her phone on her tiny purse and put it on her hand and walked out the car and as I shut it close.

I live on the second floor of the building so it's not that far.We arrived at my door just minutes later we entered the building.

I opened the door and let Jennie.

I turned on the light and she walks towards the couch and put the purse she was holding on the coffee table infront of her and laid on the couch.

She must be so exhausted. I was about to talk to her and that she could rest on the bed.

But she was fast asleep already on the couch. She sleeps like a baby.

I go to my room and hot her my blanket to cover her.

I crouch down to put the strands of her hair covering her beautiful face. I kissed her forehead and stand up.

Then fetched my phone in my pocket to call Somi.

Seconds I dialed her number she answered it immediately.

"Somi! Thank you for what you did last night, yeah! She's with me. She's sleeping, I don't know what happen but she looks so tired"

Somi asked lots of question what happened to Jen. She is worried for her.

It was Somi's first time to saw Jennie do something like that.

I said to her that I would tell her everything.

Somi is a very good and true friend for both me and Jennie.

Our conversation ended and I walked towards the kitchen. It was almost noon. I needed to fix something for Jennie to eat when she wakes up.

It was half pass noon that I finish cooking a meal for Jennie, but she didn't even budge when I tried to wake her up to eat lunch. I just let her be..

I heard a loud vibrating noise on the coffee table.Where Jennie placed her tiny purse.

I opened her purse. It was her Dad calling.

And then the ringing stop but her battery bleep for seconds. Her phone was about to run out of battery soon.

So I picked it up and fortunately we have the same type of phone.

I charge her phone inside my bedroom beside my bedside table.

It was almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon when Jennie wakes up from her almost 4 hours sleep.

I was just on the other side of the couch checking something on my phone.

She slowly sits and rub her eyes.

"What time is it!?" she asked me.

"It's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon Jen, you fell asleep for almost 4 hours, must be that tired huh!?"

Before she could answer we both heard a growling like sound. It was Jennie's stomach. Which made her smile.

I stand up and goes to the kitchen.