안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo)

It was a month ago when the incident  Paris happened.

It was a month ago that I have been a hot mess finding out that my so called loving fiancee cheated on me.

The moment I got back in Korea,my schedule doubles it numbers. From guesting shows, interviews. After the incident happen everything seems in a blur.

I have nightmares from now and then.

Which made me difficult to sleep. I have my number of appointments to the psychologist for time to time which made it easier for me to cope up.

Me and Kai have talked about me breaking up the engagement which He opposed to it. It will ruined his reputation he said. He said his apologize but It doesn't change a thing.

Both of the management agreed to still keep the engagement intact for the sake of publicity. Which made me kept resilient.

This is crossing the boundaries” I shouted to them during our meeting with Kai and his manager.

Jennie,calm down, will you!? ” Said my manager.

“I caught him cheated and you want me to continue my relationship with this punk!?,”
I said to Him with a very angry tone.

Just forgave me Jen, and make this over with, and I know you still love me” He said arrogantly which made me fume.

Yes! I did love you soo much Kai! But what did you gave back to me huh!? , and Yes I did fought for you when all of them disagreed, But the moment I want this over, You all want this for publicity!? For what huh!!? ” I said to Him but he kept bowing his head and tapping his fingers on the table.

Think about the project you both have Jennie!, Shows would be cancelled, the contracts would be breach, The company might sue you!,” Kai's manager explaining to me.

This is bullshit!” I said slamming both of my hands on the table and walks towards the window.

I am looking down on the busy street of Seoul. They kept talking but my mind is somewhere else. I needed to calm down a little bit. I needed a breather.

I closed my eyes and I took a deep breath.

So what do your team proposes to do!? ” I said looking at Kai's manager.

After 6 months we will be announcing that you and Kai have broken up” my eyebrows rose the moment I heard 6 months.

What the heck!? why 6 months!?

“In 6 months all of the project you both have will be over, it means that you are free from the contract that is bound to both of you”.

Any breaching of that contract Jen will be a point to sue both of you” He said pointing to me and Kai.

No other relationships publicly will be exposed, If ever you got caught, you will answer it on you own!

Kai!? You will still be Jennie's fiancee throughout the said time, no more side shows or you know the sanctions! ” Kai just nod.

“I just caught him cheated!” I shouted at them.

Nobody knows but me, you and Kai's manager, so please Jen, Help your self here”. My manager said.

This is unbelievable”. I am frantically walking back and forth inside the small room. I started  to feel a moderate headache.

Okay! 6 months!.. I can do this! But after this I'm done with him ” I said stopping on my tracks.

Okay then, that's a deal!,” said both of the manager and they both are shaking there hands.And stand up from the table and was about to leave.

Both of the manager got out of the conference room.I followed them while Kai was behind me. When he grabs my arm to stop.

Jennie! I am really sorry, I know what I did was horrible and I know I deserved everything you said to me. Please! I have regret everything happens. I am sorry for being arrogant back there, but you know me Jen, I still love you Jennie Kim, that girl is nothing. It just you were never home, your soo busy and you never..” He looked at me furiously because he knows I would be mad if he continues.

“I never what Kai!? Never let you fuck me!? Is that why you cheated!? Because you couldn't wait? Your such a scumbag” I said nudging his arms to let me go.

“I won't let you go Jen! I'm gonna get you back, I swear that to you”. He said as I walking away from his dramas.

You wish” I whispered to my self.

Someone who loves you wouldn't put themselves in position to lose you.

After the meeting me and my manager are on the car going to my place.

I feel very exhausted after that chaotic event with Kai and his manager. How can a meeting like that can drain me physically and emotionally.

I have noticed my manager's phone keep ringing which made me look at him.

And He answered it.

Okay! I'll text you the address and we could meet there okay!?" I am just staring at him while he is having this conversation on his phone.

Okay! I can arrange that for you! Just take a cab and  will meet you in a minute” I don't know why but it's kinda odd that right now my heart is  beating soo fast that I can't even  explained why.

Who was that!?” I asked him straight.

“It's nothin, It's just the newly hired bodyguard” he put his phone away inside his bag and looked outside the window...

Okay!”. Is all I said.

We arrived at my place and my manager walks out before me.

As we enter the lobby of my apartment building. I stopped on my tracks as someone known to me approach us.

“안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo) Mr. Park ” as she bow to show courtesy.

I just looked at her in awe.

Welcome to Korea Lisa” said my manager. She smiled and then look at me.

Hello Miss Kim, nice to see you again

A/N: DON'T  LET SOMEONE WHO DID YOU WRONG MAKE YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, DON'T DEVALUE YOURSELF