Secrets

It was a sunny afternoon when my father called.

He asked if I got time for family dinner.

And I said yes.

He wanted to introduce me to his business associates from other country.

Whom will be joining us at dinner.

It's been a while that I haven't seen both of my mom and dad. And I miss my cute little fur babies kai and kuma..

It was almost 6 o'clock in the evening.

We arrive on a gated house. The car stop at the gate and remotely open for us to pass through the driveway.

At afar I can see the house that I spent my entire childhood with.

She parked the car on space beside our garage.

"Jen!? I'm just gonna wait in the car. Just text me when you dinner is over okay!?"

"Don't be silly. I'm going to introduce to my mom and dad, so come with me" I grab her and so that we could go out from the car.

"Jen!?" she has this not a good idea look in her face.

"Your my bodyguard for goodness Lis!, Is not they gonna know were more than that. And they want to know who this Lisa Manoban that I have talking about. The one that save me on Paris, so chill okay!?" she took a deep breath and nod.

Lisa went outside and open my side of the door.

" You go first and I'll be right there, it's more comfortable to look at that way". I just nod and goes out of the car.

Walked a flight of stares and open the door knob of our huge wooden door.

I was welcome with my babies whom came running towards me. I miss them so much.

I crouched down to recieve a kiss or you can say licked on the face from them.. They are just so excited to see me.

At the back my mom was walking towards me and welcome me with a tight embrace.

"I miss you my baby" my mom said. The perks of being an only child. She always and still treats me like a baby.

"Oh!" It's what she said. And I broke the embraced and turned around. Lisa was standing at the door.

"Mom! This is Lisa!? My so called bodyguard and my savior" I introduced her. I know it's sound a exaggerated but it's true.

"You have a lovely home Mrs.Kim" Lisa complemented. Which earned a lovely smile from her.

"Nice to meet you Lisa, I would like to thank you for what you did to my baby back in Paris" my mom goes to hug Lisa. Which Lisa reciprocate the gesture. Which made me laughed of her surprised expression looking at me.

"RubyJane, our baby Mandu is home" said my father who is approaching me with an open arm for me to get into. I'm an adult but my dad seems not to know that. They both think I'm still  a kid.

"Daddy!" I said as I hugged him. Lisa was just standing at the side with my mother.

"Dear! This is Lisa, she is the one Jennie was talking about". My mom said to my dad.

"Good evening Mr. Kim, nice to meet you Sir!" Lisa gestures for a handshake. My dad grasped Lisa's hand.

"Nice to meet you to" and gave Lisa a hard shoulder tapped.