Foodgasm

Lisa!? Gather your things and we will discuss further the legal documents when were up at the penthouse” I nodded and gather my things and go with them in the elevator.

Lisa! Will you please press the 45th floor please” which I obliged to do.

We are all in silent mode.

Jennie was looking at me in the mirror intensely which made me more curious about what she was thinking. 

I just looked at her and bowed my head for the entire ride of the lift.

While Mr. Park was busy with his phone the entire time.

We arrived on our desired floor, the pent house which made me looked at Jennie as she was the one opened the door of the penthouse.

After she opened the door she rush in to go to a room.

Me and Mr. Park went inside the living area which we both seated down.

“Lisa, This is Jennie's apartment, which I think you figured it out by now. ” I just nod.

You will be accompanying Jennie all the time., You got days off which please,  informed me ahead of time so that I can send out of the reliever for you” He stand up and got a black folder and drop it on my lap.

“I did a brief background check on you Lisa” I looked at him in shocked.

Lalisa Manoban-Bruschweiler,Thai-Swiss,  joined the military for 5 years. Special Force I presumed!? Got an early retirement because of a casualty.” I just nod not being responsive to anything He says.

“How are you related to Mr. Marco Bruschweiler” he asked me as He closed the folder he was holding and putting it on the table infront of me. Obviously he never read it all the way. Which I am so glad.

“I don't know him Mr. Park,” I said to him straight. Which I lied.

Okay!I trust James so your okay”He clapped both his hand and gave me another folder which I presumed is a job contract.

He stand up and goes to the bar at the other side of the room.

A drink Lisa!?” he asked me while he was rummaging the cabinets finding something to drink. Which he fetch that looks like a whiskey.

He pour two glasses and brought it towards the living area where I was seated.

You signed that contract and you're set” I signed it and he gave me a glass and I drank it .

You will be Jennie's personal bodyguard. Mr. Wang will be the driver for now so that you could be familiar with the place. It's gonna take awhile for you, so Mr. Wang will still be Jennie's driver, so please Lisa that old timer is gonna be retiring soon, learned fast I'm begging you.” he said and drunk all the whiskey inside his glass and stands up to pour more on his emptied glass and gestures if I wanted more which wave my hand to tell him that I declined his offer regarding the alcohol.

This bloody hell whiskey is fucking delicious which I presumed is expensive.. Urgghhhhh! Oh! God Jennie Kim you have a very nice taste of alcohol!” He said drinking another shot.

Blime me! It's getting late I have a meeting to attend to!” He said watching his wrist watch.

Oh! Jennie thank you for joining us” He said and I turned my head so fast that I think I cracked a vertebrae.

She has change to her comfy white shirt and shorts. Which she is hella sexy on that short showing her creamy white legs. So pervert Lisa. She's your boss for goodness sake.